Chapter 18

CHRIS WORE A CONDOM ALSO & OUTFIT IN MM

Chris

Today was Cassidy birthday and she turning 19 so I decided to invite all of our friends and relatives. I was in the kitchen cooking breakfast for her while she was sleep. I made her pancakes, eggs, bacon and some OJ. I took it upstairs on a tray and I put it on the dresser beside her bed. I woke her up by planting a soft kiss on her lips. Good Morning she woke up smiling. Happy Birthday. Thank you baby she said kissing me. Now I gotta list of stuff for you to do on your birthday. I handed over to her.

Cassidy

I paid for everything already all you gotta do is g he explained Okay I said happily. I finished eating then I took me a 20 minute shower. When I got out I picked out my clothes from the drawer. I grabbed my phone, keys, and purse. I walked outside and hopped into my car. The first thing Chris had on the list was for me to go get my nails down. So I pulled up to the nail place and went in. Hello how may I help you the respionist asked. Uhh Chris Clark I said. Oh right this way miss. She led me back to a pink room with 4 diffrent ladies in it. I sat down and they came in with drinks and refreshments. I laid back amd let them do my nails. When they were done my nails were beautiful. I thanked them and drove to my next location which was the hair salon. I walked in gave them Chris name and the hairstyle that I wanted. I dyed my hair jet black and got a waterfall braid. After I left the nail salon I found the next location where I was supposed to go which was foot locker. I walked in did the same thing then they gave me the Legend Blues. I was shocked, surprised, and happy I told him I wanted these for my birthday. I cant believe he got them. After that I went home since he didn't have anything else on the list for me to do. I arrived home I saw a note on the kitchen table. Baby be ready @ 10:00. Oh shit it was already 9:13. I wrapped my hair up hopped in the shower and did my thing. I got out did my makeup then put my clothes on. I typed in the location he wanted me to come to. Then grabbed my things and left. When I pulled up at the place and it was one of those abandoned buildings. What tf I asked myself. Suddenly I set of hands wrapped around my mouth so I couldn't scream. The person put me in the back of a car. We started driving out of town into this unknown place. Then the car came to a complete stop. He pulled me out of the car bridal style. Then he opened the door to this building. Just then he turned the lights on and there stood all my relatives and friends and they all yelled in unison. SURPRISE HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASSIDY. Aww thanks you guys I started getting teary eyed. Then the man behind me pulled the mask off and it was Chris. I playfully punched him in the arm. You had me thinking I was being kidnapped I said. I'm sorry baby but you look beautiful he complimented me. I pecked him on his lips. We had so much fun at the party we ate good food, played cool party games and then that's when my relatives left and it was just me nd my friends. We all played beer pong and we got too drunk. I started griding on Chris and twerking. I could feel him getting hard. After everyone left Chris, Nick, and Mia cleaned the place up I was too drunk. Then when they were done we said our goodbyes and pulled off. Chris was staying at mt house tonight so we went up to my room. I was feeling horny so I pulled Chris unto the bed with me and straled him. Babby c-can we have sex I asked No Cassidy not right now not while your like this he said Like what I asked falling over Like that he said. Suddenly I felt naseous and I ran to the bathroom and started throwing up. Chris came in and rubbed my back softly. After I finished throwing up I saw that I had some on my clothes. So I took a 10 minute shower and got into bed. Then I slowly drifted off to sleep.