Chapter 9

Angelo

  Well...Ever since I moved into my dad's house my asshole of a step brother has been raping me and holding me at knife point she said on the verge of tears. I was still tryna piece together what she just said. WHAT IAMMA FUCK THAT NIGGA UP I said yelling pissed off. Baby no stop!!! Cassidy tried to calm me down but that didn't help I grabbed her hand softly and pulled her to the car a nigga was mad af. Where are we going she asked. We going to pay your brother a little visit I said. Why she asked. Look nobody is going to hurt my baby and get away with it easily I said giving her a passionate kiss on the lips. Cassidy tell him to meet you at a hotel because you want some dick I promise I won't get mad I said. Okay baby she said unlocking her phone.

Hotel

  Cassidy went to the reception desk and asked for a room key the lady at the desk was eyeballing me too hard. So I grabbed Cassidy and french kissed her while grabbing her ass. The lady her eyes and threw the key at us. When we got to the room Cassidy and I worked up a plan. Okay baby when y'all start taking y'all clothes off or whateva that's when I come out okay baby I said Okay bae she responsed. Everything gone be ight I said kissing her on the lips. Then there was a knock at the door. While I hid in the closet she opened the door I left a crack enough so I could see what they were doing. He started kissing her and I could tell she wasn't into it then they got on the bed and grabbed her ass real tight. I was kinda getting pissed off then he got up and started taking her clothes off that's when I came out. I grabbed him by his neck and slung him against the wall real hard then I started punching him and kicking him then all I saw was red coming from his nose and mouth. Then I kicked him in his dick and balls and spit in his eye. DONT YOU EVER PUT YOUR HANDS ON MY GIRL EVER IN YOUR LIFE I said angerily.Come on bae let's go I said grabbing Cassidy hand. Before we left she kicked him in his stomach causing him to cough up more blood. We got in the car and I drove away. Thank you baby for sticking up for me she said kissing me on my cheek. Anything for you bae I said smiling. I love you she said fast and shyly I smiled at what I just heard. What you say Cass? I said testing her I said I love you she said louder so I could hear. I love you too baby I said laughing. The rest of the ride was silent. When we got to her house I got out and opened the door for her. Bye baby I had a nice time with you today she said looking me into my eyes Me too bae I said putting my arms around her waist. We shared a deep french kiss then I let her go and slapped her ass hard. Ouch she yelped I started laughing then licked my lips and winked at her as I watched her go into the house. I got back in the car and drove off.