Chapter 17

Cassidy
her outfit in the mm

I woke up and realized Chris wasn't there anymore. The smell of food came up my nose it smelled so good. I walked into the kitchen and saw Chris cooking with his shirt off lawd jesus. I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his back. Oh I see your up now he turned around and started kissing me. It kind of heated up and he ended up putting me on the counter. I pulled my shirt over my head and he sucked and kissed on my neck causing me to moan. I unzipped my pants and took them all the way off. Then he picked me up and he started squeezing my ass then took me to my room. Our lips still locked together. His tongue slid across my top lip asking for an entrance. I opened my mouth and our tounges moved in sync. He unhooked my bra with his teeth then started licking on my breast and sucking on my nipples causing me to softly moan. Then I took my panties off and he moved his fingers down to my cookie jar. He got up and took his boxers off. My eyes bulged at his size. He was blessed I know that much. Baby are you ready he asked in a serious tone yes I am I said in a assuring tone. He started rubbing my pearl causing me to slightly moan. Ooh Chris I moaned in his ear as he moved his fingers slowly. All of a sudden I felt this rush take over my body and I started shaking uncontrolbly. Then I felt like I had to pee and it got all into Chris mouth. Baby did I just pee on you I asked embarassed. No baby you reached your climax he said laughing. Oh I said blushing. Then he ran his dick across my lips causing me to get nervous. Just relax you'll get used to it he said. He slid it in slowly causing me to winch in pain. Then he started griding in and out. Then it started feeling good. I moaned out in pleasure. Chris faster baby I managed to moan out. He started going faster and faster. The room filled with my moans and his grunts. My juices came out on him and he came all inside of me. When we were done we was both out of breath. I looked over at him and he started smiling. Didn't that feel good to you he asked yeah I said smiling. When I got up to take a shower I fell and I couldn't walk. Baby can you help me I asked he laughed. This isn't funny Chris I said It is to me he said how I asked. That means I put in work in the bedroom he laughed really hard. He finally got up and picked me up carrying me to the bathroom. Can I join he asked No I said please he asked with his lips poked out. Fine I said finally giving in. We both got into the shower and washed ourselves up no funny business. When we got out I found some clothes to wear as I was getting dressed Chris smacked me on my ass. Ouch I yelped. He chuckled. I put my hair into a messy bun and changed my sheets because it had out juices on it. While the washing machine was going I went downstairs and cooked for Chris and I.