Chapter 3

Angelo

     After I had a goodnights sleep I took a shower and got ready for school. I put on my red shirt with just do it in white letters and some black cargo shorts then my bred 11  and my polo colonge. I walked downstairs to see my mother cooking as I sat down I got a text from Cassidy

C:  Hey Angelo

A: Hey Cass

C: wyd

A: Watching my mom cook

C: oh okay well I gtg get ready for school ttyl

A:Ite then

     As I locked my phone my mom put a big plate of eggs pancakes bacon and sausage in front of me. Thanks mom I said smiling your welcome baby Justin come eat she yelled. Justin walked down the steps and into the kitchen and ate. After we ate Justin and I grabbed our backpacks and headed to school.

Cassidy

    I woke up for school sore from last night. I took a shower got out and put on my Cashmere glow lotion then I put on a black and white striped crop top then some black high waisted capris then my white and black chucks. I put on my black eyeliner and some lip gloss. Then went downstairs to eat breakfest. When I got down there Kendall licked his lips and I rolled my eyes. Marilyn put some eggs and pancakes on the table. When my sister and father came down the steps we ate. When we were done my dad let me drive his car. I waited on Cristie and she came down and we left.

*At School

    Mia I yelled as I approched her. Hey booooo she said smiling. We stayed at our lockers and talked until the bell rang for us to get to class. See ya boo Mia said as we walked our seperate ways. Ite girl bye I said. When I walked in I sat in my usual seats. Angelo walked in after me. Hey Angelo I said with a smile Hey Cass he said smiling back. I like your outfit he said admiring my clothes Thanks yours too I said looking at his Breds. Hey cass I was wondering would you like to go on a date with me to the movies he asked smirking Sure I would love I said blushing. Okay I'll pick you up at 8 he said happily. As the teacher teached I thought about everything that happened last night I was hurting inside. After school I waited for my sister to come. As I was waiting I sent a quick text to angelo.

Me: Hey wyd

Future Bae: Waiting on my little brother to come out and thinking about that to wear on our date

Me: Oh lol I'm doing the same waiting on my sister

Future Bae: Oh hey what's your sister name?

Me:Cristie what's your brother name

Future Bae: oh he texts your sister all the time and Justin

Me: Ohhh my sister talk about your brother all the time lol in a good way

Future Bae:Oh what a small world

Me:Yeah lol

Future Bae:Well I gtg my brother is coming out see you

Me:ok bye

   As I looked up my sister was walking out of the door texting on her phone. She got in smiling. What you smiling for I asked her curious Well its this boy named Justin and we been friend ever since he moved here and I wanna tell him how I feel she said blushing Aww my little sister has a crush I said cooing Shut up she said laughing Ok so just really keep it 100 with him and his older brother angelo and I talk too I said smiling Oh that's nice well I will take your advice then she said okay tell me how it goes I said as I was cranking the engine up. Thinking about My date with angelo.