Chapter 6

Justin

A nigga finally get a pov. I'm actually surprised and glad at the same time because of what Cristie said. I was scared to tell her myself but I'm glad she did. So I'm gonna take her to Olive Gardan on Saturday yeah I can afford it. I'll make sure to dress nice to impress her. I mean I really do like her I'm tryna make her mine. But I was walking to my last block when the thot of the 10th grade Nicki stopped me. Hey

Justin why you talking to that thot Cristie she askes with a stank face. Wait a minute last time I checked she didn't get caught in the bathroom doing three niggas at one time I said angerly But you know I wanted you wanna go in the bathroom or janitors closet she offered smiling No I'm good I said. Trust No Thotties I mumbled and walked off.

Cassidy

  I heard about that fight Mia go into and I saw the other bitch face it was fucked up. As I was taking my time walking down the hallway I saw Angelo at his locker. Hey AJ I said smiling at the new nickname I gave him. Hey Cass he said hugging me. Listen Cass my brother and your sister are going on a date Saturday and maybe we could double date he asked Sure that sound like a great idea I said Okay well we are going to pick you up at 9:00 he said Okay then cool well I better get back to class then I said walking away okay I heard him say.

*Saturday 8:20

Angelo

  I gotta be fresh for our date tonight. So I did I little shopping. I bought a few areopoastale shirts and jeans and I bought a pair of sparreys and nike roshce run. So it was 8:20 already so I hopped in the shower and did my thing I put on my undergarments then my white areo shirt with black jeans and my nikes then my polo colonge my silver chain. I went downstairs and waited on Justin to get dressed.

Justin

  After I did my shower and put on my underwear I put on a Red Trunkfit Sweatshirt with white jeans then my red black and white adidas somore. I put on ocean breeze for men from bath and body works. Then I put on a chicago bulls beanie. I went downstairs and saw my brother then I looked at the time and it was 8:55. Yo bro I'm ready let's go pick them up I said grabbing my phone and house key and heading out the door. Ite my brother said.

Cassidy

When I got dressed I looked in the mirror. I had on a white crop top with black jeans and my oreo 5's. I looked cute then my sister and I took picture and posted them on instagram it instantly got 200 likes I smiled. Then I looked at my sisters outfit she had on a red tank top with white letters that said you can't sit with us and then her white shorts and her bred 11's. We heard the doorbell ring and we knew it was Angelo and Justin. Oh so you tryna copy my swag now Cass okay I got you Angelo said laughing. I laughed also. Nah ain't nobody tryna copy you just mad cause I do it better I said smiling That's cold man his little brother said laughing Yeah whatever angelo said.

Justin

I was in the backseat with Cristie talking. So I see we matching I said looking down at her outfit. Yeah I know but its cute she said smiling. You soo cocky I said chuckling whatever she laying her head on my chest. I took out my phone and started watching vines