Chapter 11

Cassidy

Today was Thanksgiving so I ate with my family then I told my dad Christie and I were going to Angelo's house. So I got ready and put on (Cassidy and Christie outfit in mm) then I checked to see if Christie was ready. Then we told our relatives goodbye then we left. When we arrived to his house we knocked on the door and Angelo answered. Hey Christie he said hugging her Hey baby he said pecking me on the lips. Where's Justin my sister asked curiously He's upstairs you can go ahead up there if you want he said pointing upstairs. She ran upstairs as Angelo took me into the kitchen to meet his mother.I was scared af.

Christie

I walked into Justin's room and he was putting his shoes on. Hey Babbby I said hugging him and kissing him on the lips. Hey babe he said wrapping his arms around my waist. I want you to meet my mother he said in a serious tone. But what if she doesn't like me I said nervous. She will trust me she's nice too he said in a assuring tone. Okay I'll meet her I said giving in. That's my baby he said smiling and kissing me pasionately.

Angelo

  We walked in the kitchen and my mom turned around smiling. Ohh you must be Cassidy Angelo talks so much about you you're more beautiful than the pictures she said giving her a bear hug. Nice meeting you Ma'am Cassidy said smiling. As we walked into the living room Cassidy spoke up and said Well that wasn't so bad after all she said sighing. See I told you babe she's nice I said wrapping my arms around her neck. I looked closely at her neck and saw the hickie still there but it was fading away a little bit. Cassidy and I were chilling then we saw her sister and my brother coming downstairs.

Justin

  Hey Ma this my girlfriend Christie, Christie this is my Mom. Nice to finally meet you Christie you must be Cassidy's sister right. Yes I am. After they finished chit chatting or whatever we went into the living room and sat down. I started rubbing on Christie thigh a little bit. Aye hands off my sister Justin. Shut up Cassidy Christie said. Ummmm my brother said. Just to make them more mad I grabbed Christie chin and started kissing her real good. Bro, we don't wanna see all that shit Angelo said. Well y'all shouldn't have complained I said laughing. We all chilled on the sectional until my mother told us to come eat. We had some good ass food. Turkey, Fried chicken, Ham, Potatoe Salad, Macaroni and Cheese, Stuffing, Baby Back Ribs, Beans, Gravy, Sweet Potatoe Pie, Chocolate Cake, Banana Pudding, Coconut Pie. After we ate I was stuffed after Christie ate I took her upstairs to my room. We laid down and fell into a deep sleep.