Chapter 14

Graduation Day

  Cassidy

  I put on a white dress with my white flats. I curled my hair into pin curls and added some white pearls and braclets. Then I put on some white eyeliner and added shiny lip gloss. I waited for Mia to get dressed. After she was done we headed to school. When we finally arrived we got in order we were supposed to come in the gym. I saw Chris and ran up to him and kissed him passionatly. We made it babe he said smiling. Yup we sure did I said. I love you. I love you too Cassidy. Then I walked away and got in my spot and that was beside Mia and then it was supposed to be someone eles in front but idk who. Just then Chris stepped in front of me. I was happy and shocked a little. The whole graduation Chris and I had our fingers intertwined with each others. Then they called Chris name. Chris Angelo Clark. He walked up to the stairs and received him diploma cheesing hard. I clapped very loud and said GO BABY I LOVE YOU WOOOOO. People looked at me but I didn't care. After he walked off and sat back down it was my turn. Cassidy Kaloni Smith. I walked up happy and nervous. They asked me could I give a speech. I would like to thank our teeachers and everbody who helped us on this joruney to where we are at now. I know my mother's looking down and saying how proud she is of me. I would also like to think our parents for pushing us harder and telling us to do well in school. Helping us with homework and making sure we come to school each and every day. Once again thank you CLASS OF 2014 wooooo. Everybody clapped and cheered. As I sat back down Chris hugged me tightly. That was great baby he said kissing me. Then finally we threw our hats up in the air and cheered. CLASS OF 2014. After Graduation Chris, Mia, Nick, And Myself took a couple of pictures then. Chris and I took one. Then Mia and I. When we were finally done we went out to eat at Olive Garden. This was where we had our first double date I said to Chris smiling extra hard at the memory. I know it was like it was yesterday or something. We ordered our food and talked about what was next. Well I know one thing I'm going to college, get married and have a few kids Mia said smiling. That's basically what we all wanna do I explained. Everyone agreed. I plan on getting a basketball scolarship Nick said. That's a good plan bruh Chris commented. I plan on having 3 kids at least get a house and have me a nice family I said explaining my future plans. That's nice I wanna have a niece or nephew Mia said laughing. After we ate we headed home and rested. We were all going to a Graduation Party.