Chapter 15

Both of their outifts in mm sorry for taking so long to update I've been busy a lot.

Cassidy

When Mia and I were finally dressed we waited for the boys to come downstairs so we can leave. Cassidy I have some bad news Mia said What is it I asked. Well my aunt and I are moving to NY and that's where I'm going to college at she said sadly. But Mia you promised that you and I were going to college together I said on the verge of tears. I know Cass and I'm sorry you and Chris can still visit me she said hugging me tightly. Ok but I'm still kinda of bummed you're moving I said wiping my tears away. Aww I know baby we cried and hugged together for a few minutes. Bitch you got tears on my shirt she said then we both started laughing. Then Chris and Nick came downstairs looking confushed. What's going on with y'all two Nick asked Nothing we said as we both looked at each other. Somethin goin on Chris said raising a eyebrow. Nothing baby I said as I walked over to him and pecked him on the lips. Okay well let's go I'm ready to party like shit Mia said Of course you are I said playfully rolling my eyes. She mugged playfully for awhile. Then we hopped in the car and rolled out.

*Party*

The party was lit when we arrived. It was girls walking around naked, drinks , games, a pool, food , and loud music. Mia separated from us so it was just Nick , Chris and I. Aye y'all I'm bouta go ova here and play this game Nick yelled over the loud music. Ite bruh Chris yelled back. My song No Type started playing and started grinding my hips on Chris member. I could feel it getting hard. Bad bitches it the only thing that I like I rapped to the music. You know what tf you doing Chris said. Aww my baby mad or nah I said laughing. Then he grabbed me by my waist and turned me around and we kissed passionatley and it turned into a full blown make out session. Then we finally pulled back so we could breath then he stared at me for awhile. What I asked. Nothing its just that I can't believe we are finally here I never thought I be with you when I first saw I was like I'm gonna make her my girl one day and that happened I just want you to know I love forever and if we ever break up and I see a nigga talking to you I'm gonna walk up there and grab you ass and be like wassup bae then tonuge kiss you he laughed aww baby I love you too I said crying a little bit. Why you crying he asked wiping my tears away because that was so sweet I responed back. After we had our moment we danced and danced. Chris told me he had to use the bathroom so i went to get something to drink. I poured me some vodka and looked around at everyone. Then the boy that has been trying to get with me for the longest came up to me. Hey beautiful when can I hit he asked smiling. His name is Travonte btw. Never I said annoyed. Aye who is that he asked pointing over by the door. I turned and looked but didn't see anyone there. Made ya look he laughed I don't think that's very funny I said kinda of angrily. Just then I started feeling dizzy and started acting crazy. How about I take you upstairs he said okayyyyyy buttt w what are we doing I slurred. Don't worry you'll see when we get up there.

Find out what happens in Chapter 16