Chapter 7

Cassidy

  When we finally arrived to the resteraunt Angelo opened my door. Thanks I said smiling he grabbed my hand as we all walked in. Welcome to Olive Garden I'm india and I will be your waiter tonight can I start you off with drinks she asked smiling hard. yes can I have sweet tea I said ok she said writing on the pad and you sir uhh a lemonade said angelo alright and you two she asked christie and justin yes dr.pepper said justin and sprite said my sister. Alright I'll be back shortly with your drinks she said happily before she left she handed angelo a small piece of paper and left. He took it amd ripped it up we all laughed she came back and put our drinks infront of us and took our orders we made small conversation then when we saw our food coming we gog happy we started talking alot. We ate and left. Cassie can I ask you something angelo asked a little nervous yeah sure what's up I said interested in what he was about to say. Well I like you a lot and I wanted to know do you wanna be my girl I mean we have a lot in common and I promise you won't regret your decision he asked me. I thought about for a few minutes then finally I said...... yes I will be your girl angelo I smiled happy he leaned over and gave me a peck on the lips and it felt right.

Justin

  Christie you wanna be my girl I asked her nervous yes I was ment to be your girl she said smiling then we shared a passionate kiss and it felt good. Awww my sister gotta boyfriend her sister said smiling shut up cass christie said laughing. For the rest of the ride I was happy.