Chapter 12

(Cassidy outfit in mm) I also Changed Angelo Name To Chris

Cassidy

  Today was Saturday so Chris and I were going out shopping. So I got dressed and waited for Chris to pick me up. 5 minutes later he pulls up in his black Porshe. He came to the door hey Chris I said hugging him and giving him a quick peck on the lips. Hey Cass you ready to go he asked. Yeah lego. He opened the car door for me I got in and waited for him to get in. When we got inside of the mall these girls from our school mean mugged me and guys looked at me with lustful eyes. So Chris put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. That boy crazy but I love him. When we walked in Foot Locker. Chris and I got matching Tims, Roshe, Jordans, Kd 6&7, and Leabron 12's. After we finished paying for our shoes we headed to Rue 21. I got a couple of cute shirts and jeans and jewelry. While Chris got the same except jewelry. Once we were done we headed to the Food Court and bought us some Chipotle. Babe we gone be the flyest and most cutest couple when we go back to school I said. We gone be matching hoes and niggas gone be hating we both started laughing. When we got done eating we left the mall and headed back to my house. I popped in a movie and laid on the couch with Chris. Nobody was home so we were alone. In the middle of the movie I looked up at his face and looked at how cute he was. I wonder what would our babies look like. He leaned down a kissed me. The kiss turned into a passionate make out session. We started grabbing each other and adding tounge to the kiss. We started walking up to my bedroom. He put me on the bed and he took his shirt off. I took my shirt and shorts off. He unhooked my bra and started sucking my boobs and licking my nipples. Mmm Chris I moaned. Then he took his pants off then he took my underwear off. He put on a condom. Wait I dont think I'm ready I said honestly. Oh okay baby I understand you'll do it when you comfortable. I love you Chris. I love you Cassidy. Then I fell asleep in his arms.