Chapter 20

BTW Chris and Cassidy moved in with each other 3 months ago. Enjoy!!

*5 months later*

Mia

  I have to get used to being preganant. I can't smoke, party, eat greasy foods. Nick has been buying healty shit for me to eat. He says its better for me or whatever. But I lowkey have a secret stash of snacks he doesn't know about lol. Mia wtf is this Nick came into the living holding my box of snacks. Whoops busted!!! Its my stash baby I said. Well baby you dont need this unhealty stuff while you carrying our child it can mess the baby up he sighed. I'm sorry baby but I just want something sweet from time to time I said . Well after you have Kaniyah (yes its a girl) you can have allll the sweets you want he smiled. Promise bae? I asked. Promise he said then kissed me on the forehead. We were going to go shopping for my baby girl. She's going to be a fashionsta like her mommy. So I got up and hopped into the shower. I got out and Nick already had my clothes laid onto the bed I love that boy so much. But I got ready did my hair into two pocahantos braids then added clear lip gloss. I grabbed everything I needed and Nick was already outside. So I just hopped into the car and we were on our way.

We went to a girl's baby store. I picked out chanel booties and a matching onesie, a pink and white polo sweater and a lot of other things. We had atlest 14 bags with clothes. Then we went to foot locker and got her some legend blues some retro 11's, tan timberlands, eggnog kd 7's. We paid for all of our items then we left and we made our way home. I put all of her clothes in her drawer and her shoes stacked into the corner of her room. After I finished doing that I made Nick and I some Fetticine Alfredo and ate. For the rest of the afternoon we just chilled.

Cassidy

GET TF OFF OF ME CHRIS I yelled at him. We were arguing because some girl he had in his phone as bae texted him saying was he coming back to her house tonight. No Cassidy let me explain he tried to grab my arm but I jerked away. We have nothing to explain I've seen it all Chris listen I think we just need some time away from each other I said to him on the verge of tears. Wait are you saying we need to break up he asked in a hurtful tone. Sorry Chris but I think we just need to give each other some space for a while I said. But Cassidy we can make this work he said getting down on his knees. I walked into our room and started packing my clothes and personal iteams. No Chris the damage is already done I said still packing. I grabbed my phone, purse and charged. No baby please don't go idk what I would do without you he cried as he grabbed my arm. I snachted away as I made my way to the door. Goodbye Chris you know you really did hurt me you made me feel loved have a nice life I slamed the door and drove my car to Mia's house. When I arrived it looked dark inside the house. I walked to the door and knocked on it. A few seconds later Mia came to the door with her hair in a messy bun and her baby bump showing. Cassidy what's wrong she asked Chris and I got into an argument I cried as she pulled me into a tight hug that I needed. Cassidy you can stay with us for as long as you need okay she said. Okay I responded. Got get your stuff and come inside its cold outchea she said stepping back into the house. I got my two medium sized suitcase and my pocketbook and walked inside of her house. She showed me into the guest room and I put my things into the drawer and got comfortable. That was the first night I slept without Chris I cried myself to sleep that night.