Chapter 46

*Kachankachan... Kachankachan...*

The rhythmic sound of the train wheels moving through the rails as the orange setting sun painted the world orange could be heard. Inside a certain train car, two very pretty girls could be seen talking to each other as they appeared to be carrying bags filled with clothes as if they were going to a sleepover.

"Nee... Do you think Yu-chan is going to get surprised?"

"Of course, she will. We're going to her apartment without telling her beforehand"

"That is true... I hope she won't refuse us on having a sleepover together"

"Knowing Yu-chan, I'm sure she'll make a big smile and welcome us with a big hug"

"Yeah, that's very like her... Ah! That's right, do you think she made up with that boy... I think his name was Ta... Takeru, right?"

"Yeah, I think his name was Takeru. Well, knowing Yu-chan, she probably managed to make up with him, and most likely went a little overboard with him again afterward"

"Yup, yup. That sounds exactly like something Yu-chan would do"

"That's right... Ah! We arrived"

"Great! Now let's go make a surprise visit to Yu-chan!"

Shortly after stopping, the train's automatic doors opened, allowing the orange-haired girl and the green-haired girl to leave the train car. The girls were Takahashi Aki and Inoue Ayano, the only two friends that Yuriko ever had.

Meanwhile at another train station

In a certain train station, the automatic doors of a train had just closed, which was followed soon after by the train slowly starting to move and gaining more speed as it did so. Inside one of the train cars, a group of three very handsome boys wearing flashy clothes could be seen talking to each other, as they each carried a big bag clearly meant for sleepovers.

"So, did you get anything from Takkun, oh Lord of the scarlet eyes of the darkest destruction?"

"Nope, he still hasn't responded, oh Lord of the eternal blizzard and emeralds of life"

"... Guys, can we just use our names? It's a real mouthful to keep saying our titles every time"

" "... ... ..." "

The guys who were calling themselves by their chunni titles, glanced at each other in silence as if they were talking with their eyes.

" "Yeah, sure. Kyo" "

And they both agreed to Kyo's suggestion.

"Good, so Takkun hasn't answered you yet, Kazuo?"

"Yup, and he didn't even read it"

"He probably saw the notification, and is just ignoring it"

"That sounds exactly like him"

"I'm sure, he'll just make an annoyed face and then let us enter his apartment"

"Yeah, after all, he's a tsundere through and through"

Kenzo and Kyo both nodded to Kazuo's statement regarding Takeru.

"Talking about him, this makes me remember when we first met him"

"Aaaah... Yeah, I always feel nostalgia when I think about that"

"Me too. Takkun was pretty different back when we first met him"

The three nodded as they went on to reminisce about when they first met Takeru around a year ago as they waited for the train to arrive at their destination.