Chapter 60

"..." (x6)

Everyone was silent after they heard the random bomb that Ayano had dropped on them.

"... ... ... Ayano-chan, why are you telling me this?"

"Because... Don't you think it'll be beneficial to share Takeru-kun with Aki-chan?"

"No, I won't share Takkun with anyone. He's mine, and mine alone"

"Yu-chan, you're not seeing the big picture here"

"What?"

"Didn't Aki-chan tell you that she would stop you from going overboard with Takeru-kun?"

"Yes"

"And she even gave, her phone number to him so that he could call her if you start going overboard, right?"

"Yeah"

"Then if she becomes Takeru-kun's second girlfriend... Doesn't that mean you can do anything you want with him, without worrying that she'll stop you?"

"... ... ..."

Hearing that, Yuriko suddenly went silent as her eyes opened from the realization she just had, but someone else hadn't bought yet on Ayano's stupid plan yet.

"I doubt, Aki-san will even accept that"

"Ah! Takeru-kun, you don't know Aki-chan as I do, she'll cave in if we keep telling her to do something"

"... ... ... Haa... Still I doubt you can even convince, Yuriko to... Agree... With... ... ... HAH!?"

When Takeru turned his head to look at Yuriko, he saw her making a serious thinking face, a clear indication that she thinking about Ayano's proposal, which shocked him.

"Wha!? Don't agree with the worst possible idea that this idiot came up with!"

"Kukuku, poor Takeru-kun... I am a master at handling Yu-chan with the palm of my hand. And now, I also learned how to handle you"

"What?"

"You may be acting Tsun Tsun on the outside, but you actually don't mind dating Aki-chan as well"

"T-That's not true"

"You say that... But you definitely don't mind getting another tall girlfriend, who you know has big assets, that you saw first-hand"

"..."

Takeru could only stay in silence as he pouted from Ayano managing to read him like an open book.

"Kukuku!... Now! I shall get to see my favorite rom-com development... The two timing ar-Geugh!"

Right before Ayano could finish her villain speech, she received a karate chop on the back of her neck, causing her to black out on the spot.

"I only leave for a minute... AND YOU IMMEDIATELY IGNORE MY WARNING!!!"

"..." (x5)

The one who caused Ayano to pass out was none other than Aki, who felt that something wrong was happening. For a brief moment, everyone else turned silent again, but the silence was quickly broken when Yuriko tried to talk with Aki.

"... Aki-chan... What do you-"

"Yu-chan... Even if I were to start dating Takeru-kun as his second girlfriend, wouldn't that mean I would have more reasons to stop you from going overboard with him?"

"... ... ... That's true!?"

Yuriko immediately realizing what Aki meant, made a shocked face at the revelation she just had.