Chapter 64

It was the middle of lunchtime, and as always, Yuriko and Taker were having lunch together at the rooftop without anyone being able to interrupt them.

"Here, Takkun! Say Ahn~"

"A-Ahn..."

"Fufu, very good, Takkun. Now it's your turn!"

"... Y-Yuriko, s-say a-ahn"

"Ahn!"

With a delighted face, Yuriko took a bite of the omelet Takeru brought to her mouth, a stark contrast to Takeru's red and bashful face from being fed by Yuriko. Something that Yuriko could never get enough of.

"Is there any food remaining in your lunchbox, Takkun?"

"No..."

"I see, then if you excuse me"

Yuriko picked up the empty lunchbox on Takeru's lap, and put it away, alongside her equally empty lunchbox, before Eshe turned back to him with a big and bright smile.

"Now, Takkun! What did you bring for dessert?"

"Eh?"

"You didn't bring anything?"

"N-No"

"Very well, then..."

In a very natural lady-killing manner, Yuriko gently rubbed Takeru's lips with her left thumb. That by itself was enough to make Takeru's red face become even redder.

"I'll have your lips as dessert. So, Thank you for the meal~"

Unable to do anything to stop her, Takeru was forcibly pressed down and kissed on the lips by Yuriko, and she showed no signs that she would stop anytime soon.

.

.

.

Meanwhile

Inside an empty classroom, a suspiciously suspicious meeting was taking place, behind the podium used by the teachers, a student was making a suspicious pose of some suspicious smart man with glasses, as he held both hands in front of his mouth, to make himself look cooler and smarter.

"Gentlemen... Is everything ready?"

With those words, two boys knelt as if they were to give their really important report.

"Yes, our plan is absolutely foolproof"

"Nothing can stop us from getting our objectives"

"Umu, very good. With this plan gentleman... We'll finally get our chance to... Go out with Nanami-sama!"

"Yes!"

In unison,, all of the boys inside agreed with their group's (self-proclaimed) leader, and they had a plan... A very ingenious plan.

"Now, we shall go one more time about what our (my) infallible plan is, infodump-kun can you explain it to us?"

"Very well. Alright, everyone! Our plan is simple! But unbreakable! We'll first separate the two *points at very amazing (bad) drawings of Yuriko and Takeru* Then! We will convince each of them to break up! And then! We will be able to go out with Nanami-sama!"

Correction, their plan was absolutely stupid and would fail immediately. But they all believed that it was the best plan because all the boys there were too full of themselves or had a bottomless ego or both.

"You heard the plan, gentlemen! Now! We shall put it into action! Go! My minions! Let's make those two break up!"

"Ooooooohhh!!!"