Chapter 66

"See you tomorrow, Yuriko-sama, Tanaka-san"

"See ya!"

"Bye-bye! Until tomorrow, you two!"

"Thank you for the hard work, everyone!"

"..." *Nodding*

All of the members of the student council were giving their farewells to each other, as they left the room one by one after having finished all of their assignments for the day. The only exception being, Yuriko and Takeru, as he waited for Yuriko to finish organizing her desk while sitting on the sofa of the stucco room.

"... And Done! Takkun! Shall we get going?"

"..." *Nods*

"Fufu, are you still angry about the teasing from earlier?"

"..." *Looks away*

"I see"

Seeing Takeru behave as usual, Yuriko approached him sat down right by his side, and pulled him for a hug as she began kissing him on the cheeks. Seeing his face turning redder, Yuriko gently made Takeru face her and kissed him on the lips.

"Takkun~... Shall we get going so that we can continue at home?"

"... *Looks away* ... *Nods*"

"Good boy"

Yuriko gave Takeru one more kiss on the lips before they both got up, and left the room, but just as Yuriko was locking the door, she remembered something.

"Ah! Takkun, I just remembered about something that I need to check. So you can go ahead and wait for me at the shoe lockers, okay?"

"... Okay"

Hearing and seeing Takeru timidly answer her, caused Yuriko to happily smile as she got in a happy mood before she departed in the opposite direction from the way Takeru went.

.

.

.

"It should be around here... Ah! Found it... Hm?"

As Yuriko approached the classroom, the girl had told her about, she began hearing noises coming from inside it. So she carefully and quietly approached the slightly open door and peeked inside.

"Kehehehe... Kukuku... Kuahahahaha! My infallible plan may have failed due to that traitor, and those useless minions of mine! But with this! I will come out on top!"

"..."

Inside the room was the still self-proclaimed leader of the disbanded group of boys, as he made a very sore-loser villain speech to himself, which caused Yuriko to make a worried face about his current mental state unconsciously. And of course, the "leader" continues with his unnecessary villain speech.

"With this wonder of technology! Everything will be mine! I'll get to go out with Nanami-sama! And return to my position as a great leader!"

"... *Sigh*" <I should go inside and bring him back to his senses>

With a disappointed expression, Yuriko shook her head from side to side as she sighed, and silently opened the door. She stepped inside without making a sound, all the while hearing the boy's comically long speech. Then as she was about to touch his shoulder...

"... Yes! Yes! With this hypnosis device, I'll brainwash Nanami-sama into breaking up with her boyfriend, and make her think she's going out with me!"

"... Hah?"

"!?"

Upon hearing those words, Yuriko couldn't help but accidentally make a very confused voice, alerting the "leader" who mechanically turned to look behind him with a shocked face, which only got even more intense when he saw that it was Yuriko, who was behind him. But then, in the snap of a moment, he realized his situation and made a comically evil grin.