Chapter 63

It was a Monday morning, and as it became usual, Yuriko and Takeru were both inside the student council room, but differently from the other times, only Yuriko was handling the usual tasks assigned to her as the president, as she appeared to be beaming with a lot of energy... Way too much energy.

As for Takeru, he was fast asleep on Yuriko's lap, but his presence didn't appear to slow down Yuriko's pace, instead, it appeared to be doing the opposite.

<This should be enough for the morning... Now!>

After she finished stacking and stapling the last papers, Yuriko turned her chair and gently got up as she carried Takeru so that she wouldn't wake him up, and went towards the sofa in the middle of the room, where she sat down and began to tightly hug Takeru as she kissed his cheeks.

And not even with that, he woke up, showing that he was pretty exhausted from his lack of sleep. Then, she gently held his left hand, allowing her to see their matching rings side by side, causing Yuriko's bright mood to turn even brighter, and a few moments later, the door to the student council room was slowly open, revealing Takane as she walked inside.

"Ara. Good morning, Takane-san"

"Good morning to you too, Yuriko-sama. Hm? Did something happen for Takeru-san to be asleep?"

"Well, he was apparently unable to sleep last night"

"Is that so? Oh well"

Not seeing anything wrong with Yuriko's statement, Takane simply went to her desk and began dealing with her assigned tasks of the day, as time passed, the other members of the student council arrived one after the other, and joined Takane in doing their tasks until it was close to the time for them to leave and go to their classrooms.

"..."

Once Yuriko and Takeru were alone in the room, Yuriko looked at Takeru's sleeping face with a smile.

"Wakey, wakey, Takkun~"

"Mmnn Five... More minutes"

"Okay!"

Without any hesitation, Yuriko agreed to Takeru's sleepy request, but then she brought her lips close to his ear, and whispered...

"But I won't be able to myself from eating you in these five minutes~"

"!?"

Hearing that made Takeru's gear from 0 to 100, immediately waking him up and causing him to look at Yuriko with worried eyes, as she just showed him an amusing smile.

"Fufu, thank you for the meal~"

Unable to stop her, Yuriko went back on kissing Takeru, but this time on his lips, and she didn't stop until the five minutes Takeru had asked before passed.

.

.

.

"... Haa..."

Takeru was currently inside his classroom, doing self-study since the teacher was unable to attend today, and all he could do was sigh as he was still feeling exhausted after the incidents of last weekend. As a result, he was unable to properly concentrate on the questions in front of him.

"Having trouble there, Tanaka-san?"

"Do you need some help from the neighborhood friendly, Chika and Mika!"

"Ah... No, I'm fine... I just have some other things going inside my mind..."

"Great! Then help us, because this thing sounds like English to us"