Chapter 52

Aki was silent as she got more and more worried about the current situation, but seeing that it would probably only get worse if she didn't do anything, Aki decided to try at least having Yuriko stop what she was currently doing.

"... Hmm... Yu-chan"

"How cute!... Hm? What is it, Aki-chan?"

"I think you might want to stop prying into Takeru-kun's past"

"Huh? Why?"

"..."

Seeing Yuriko innocently ask that as she tilted her head to the side, Aki simply pointed to the side, making Yuriko turn her head towards the direction Aki pointed, as so did everyone else, and there she saw Takeru making a very unique face.

"Ah!"

Seeing the face that Takeru was making, caused Yuriko to show a worried expression as she realized that she may have gone a little overboard in her excitement. As for Takeru's friends, they were also doing worried faces, but for a different reason, shown by the fact that Kazuo and Kyo were slowly and carefully making their way closer to the front door as if they were ready to bail out on Kenzo if Takeru went on the offensive.

"Erm... Takeru... You don't need to get so worked up because of that..."

"... B-..."

"Hm?"

"Baka! Yuriko-baka! Baka! Baka! I hate you, Yuriko-baka!"

"?!" *Shocked*

When Yuriko heard Takeru shouting those words to her, she immediately made a shocked face that also turned white, and she also felt as if she was just stabbed by his words.

"T-T-Takeru..."

"I hate you! I hate you, Yuriko-baka!"

"Ack! Ugh!..." *Ploft*

Once again feeling that she got stabbed by Takeru's words, this time twice, Yuriko ended up passing out from the shock as her mouth also began to foam.

"..." (x5)

The others could only stay quiet with surprised faces as they didn't know what to do next since Takeru was still making an angry teary face, so none of them dared to move afraid that he might start lashing out at them if they do so. Then for a brief moment, Takeru locked his sight on Kenzo, which only caused him to make an even angrier face, while Kenzo felt his blood running cold as he feared for his life. But to his luck, instead of lunging at him, Takeru instead looked at Aki and then lunged at her.

"?!"

Because of how sudden it was, Aki was unable to react in time and was only able to put her hands up to protect her face, while she ended up falling on her back

"Uwah!... ... ... Huh?"

After she was on the ground, the lack of anything following up on Takeru's lunge confused Aki, then she removed her arms from her face and opened her eyes. Seeing that there was nothing, Aki tried to get up, but then she noticed something heavy on top of her, and when she looked down, she saw that Takeru was tightly hugging her as he buried his face in her belly.

"..." *Blushing*

Because she was not used to that, Aki began to blush as she looked at the other with confused eyes, as if she was seeking an answer. But all she saw was Kenzo, Kazuo, and Kyo making relieved sighs, while Ayano was making a stupid confused face.

"*Sigh*... Takeru-kun, can you let go of me?"

"..."

"... Takeru-kun, can you please let go of me?"