Chapter 54

It was the morning of the next day, and Kenzo, Kazuo, and Kyo were already up and fully awake, with refreshed faces.

"It's Saturday! And because it's Saturday... We must go and try to conquer the world!"

"You just want to try getting that prize at the arcade store, don't you Kenzo?"

"You're absolutely right, Kazuo! I'm going to get that prize no matter what! And if I fail to! I'll just get the second-best thing they have there! And for that, I need your powers, Takkun!"

Kenzo then turned to Takeru who was... Lying on the sofa as he looked at nothing with vacant eyes, whilst giving an aura of depression around him. The three, who knew Takeru very well, easily noticed that he was regretting all of his actions from yesterday.

"... *Sigh* Alright, Takkun. Let's get you changed and spend some quality time with your friends at the arcade and other places"

With that Kenzo and Kazuo picked Takeru up by his legs and arms, with him not even trying to resist, and brought him back to his bedroom. In there, they began searching through his wardrobe, where they found a very interesting piece of clothing.

"Oh! Look at this"

"That sure brings back memories"

"And it's has been well kept too"

What the three were looking at, was the sukajan jacket that they had gifted to Takeru in the past, which made them reminisce about their time in junior high school.

"... Alright, guys! It looks like the squad is back to action!"

" "Yeah!" "

"Now, Takkun. Please wear these, and these... And these"

"...Sure..."

Without any attempt of resisting, Taker simply began changing his indoor clothes to his old delinquent-style clothes, which still perfectly fitted him, since he didn't really grow in those 3 years. Once Takeru had finished changing his clothes, the three looked at him, with a sense of nostalgia.

"Okay, team! Let's roll out and conquer the world!"

" "Yeah!" "

"..."

And with that Takeru was dragged by his chunni friends, who were also wearing their chunni "uniforms" left the apartment and made their way to the shopping district.

Meanwhile

"Uuuuuuuuhhh..."

"She's still hung up over yesterday?"

"Yes"

Yuriko was hugging Aki, as she had teary eyes and a sad expression on her face from having Takeru say that he hated her yesterday. Aki who did have experience seeing Yuriko like that in the past, just allowed her to keep hugging her as she patted Yuriko's head. As for Ayano, she was playing a game with her handheld console as she sat down on the floor around the coffee table.

"... Yu-chan, do you want to go and hang out with us?"

"... Yes..."

"Then go change your clothes, and once you're ready, we'll go hang out together like the old times"

"... ... ... Sure"

Yuriko who was still feeling depressed, decided to let go of Aki and get up so that she could go to her bedroom to change clothes.

But because Yuriko was still feeling unmotivated because of her depression, she decided to just change from her sleepwear to a simple white shirt with frilled short sleeves, and a long light blue skirt combination, as she also didn't bother to tie her hair in the usual ponytail she always had on her.