Chapter 69

(A/N Notes: Nice)

Inside the student council was quiet, as Ichiro and Himari made confused and troubled expressions, while Sakurako still kept her usual expressionless face but the atmosphere around her was one of concern, as for Yuriko, she had a somewhat surprised expression and curious expression on her face.

"Kogane-san, may I ask you, do you often do with this Ichiro-san?"

"Of course... So to start... We often spend our time sitting together"

"And?"

"? And what?"

"? Don't you do anything else when you're sitting with him?"

"..."

For a moment Kogane became silent and looked to the side as she thought about Yuriko's question, before looking back at her to answer it.

"I usually drink his handmade coffee that I ask from him"

"..."

"... And that's about it"

"Eh? Just that?"

Hearing that, Yuriko became confused at what Sakurako just said, since from her experience, sitting beside Takeru always meant that she would end up kissing Takeru. And even more recently that, she wouldn't be letting go of him, until he was sucked dry.

"Hm? Are we supposed to do something else?"

Sakurako who was confused at Yuriko's confusion, asked her so as she tilted her head to the side.

"Eh? Isn't something else supposed to happen?"

"Hm?"

"Huh?"

The two girls were confused at what each other was saying, Himari who could guess what Yuriko meant with her words, and Sakurako's confused due to her innocence. Just made a flabbergasted face, as she slowly looked at Takeru. Who could only turn his face redder and look down in shame. Which only made Himari feel even more concerned about where the conversation between the two was going.

"Ahem... A-Anyways, Kogane-san... How about you continue telling me what else you and Ichiro-san do together"

"Ah, Sure... So continuing, let me see... When I sit by his side, I usually hug his arm and rest my head on his shoulder, and sometimes I end up falling asleep"

"I see, is there anything else you do when sitting together?"

"Hmm... ... ... Not really, that's pretty much all we do"

"Eh? Really?... ... ... Well, then is there anything you two do often together?"

"Something else?... Sometimes we go on dates"

"How nice! And what do you do on those dates?"

"We usually just walk around while holding hands, have lunch at some place, and Ichiro-san often buys me gifts whenever he can"

"And, is there anything else you two do when it's time to leave?"

"We hug each other before my family's driver picks me up"

"... ... ... Eh? Just a hug?"

"Yes? Is there something wrong with hugging him?"

"Not really, it's just... Have you two kissed at least once?"

"Kiss...? ... ... ..."

At hearing that question, Sakurako went silent, before her face slowly started to turn red, and just like Takeru, Sakurako looked down to hide her embarrassment.