Chapter 76

(A/N Notes: I was under very horni influence when writing this chapter, which came from the recent reveals of a certain gacha game that is literally releasing new skins that are "I can't believe this is not a hentai!")

It was a clear afternoon, and currently, Ichiro was alongside a sleepy Sakurako as they were both standing in front of the door of Takeru's apartment.

"Thank you for your hospitality, Nanami-san"

"Fufu! It was nothing, Hirano-san. Besides, this is only par for the course for my future cousin-in-law"

"I can see that you're really keen on staying with Takkun, Nanami-san"

"Yes! I don't have any plans on breaking up with him"

"That's great to hear, I'm sure Takkun's mother is also going to like hearing that as well"

"Ah! That's right, I also need to thank you Hirano-san for sharing with me all of the cute stories from when Takkun was younger"

"No, no, I should be the one thanking you for sharing about what Takkun had been up to... (Even though most of them were way too embarrassing even for me)"

"Hm? Did you say something else as well, Hirano-san?"

"I didn't. Anyways, I and Sakurako-san shall not disturb you two any longer, so Takkun you can go back to being lovey-dovey with your girlfriend!"

"Shut it..."

Takeru's cheeks turned slightly pink from Ichiro's little mischief, but Takeru's face was filled mostly with suspicion, not from Ichiro, since he was used to him being a snitch about anything embarrassing, especially those involving him, rather he was suspicious of Yuriko.

After all... Yuriko had been oddly quiet during lunch and afterward, as the four did all sorts of things to pass the time, such as playing games or just talking about their experiences, mainly about their dates. Yet, for some reason, Yuriko didn't attempt to kiss Takeru on the lips, nor did she talk about any of the many other embarrassing things she did to him, such as taking his first time and doing it with him every day.

And knowing how Yuriko was, Takeru was very suspicious of what she was planning or pretending to do.

"See you some other day, Nanami-san, Takkun"

"Mm... Bye-bye..."

"Have a safe trip back, Hirano-san, Kogane-san!"

"Ichiro, please don't come back"

And so with the four all giving their farewells to each other, Yuriko closed and locked the entrance door, thus leaving her and Takeru in the usual situation of only the two of them being inside the apartment. So, while still standing in front of the door, Yuriko terrifyingly turned her head to look at Takeru who was standing behind her.

"Takkun..."

Her voice tone was the usual peppy one, yet a clear hint of intimidation and pressure could be felt from it as well, and Yuriko's smile was a very suspicious one.

"Y-Yes?..."

"Remember that you promised me that I would get a reward for winning any game that I participated in?"

"... ... ... Huh!? I never agreed to that!"

"Yes, you did. Because I said so"

"That's not a valid reasoning!"

"Yes, it is, because you never disagreed with what I said back at the sports festival"!

"... ... ..." <I can't argue with that!>