Chapter 58

(A/N Notes: This serious chapter starts very seriously with all the seriousness of the world)

Here was the scene, on one side there was a seriously handsome guy with dark blue hair in a serious haircut and seriously fashionable clothes, as well as a serious pair of glasses, who was currently kneeling on the floor, that was Daichi.

And on the other side, there was a beautiful and tall girl with long silver-grey hair that went all the down to her knees, while her relatively simple clothes only helped in emphasizing her perfectly shaped body, and her smiling expression was terrifyingly intimidating even more so as her closed amethyst eyes had a shadow cast over them as she looked at Daichi with anger, that was Yuriko.

And as for how they had reached that situation, we have to go back in time for just a few minutes. Don't worry, it'll just be a 5 minutes rewind adventure.

A few minutes earlier, inside the cafe

Daichi and Yamada were both sharing a table as they had a small lunch and as usual, Yamad was telling Daichi about his fool-proof plans and methods for picking up a girl on the street.

"...And that's how we can both get a girl"

"Haa, Yamada. I already told you, but I can't bring myself to date anyone else but Yu-"

"Forget about her already! She absolutely hates both of us now, she has a boyfriend already, and you're a fuccing cowardly virgin who did nothing for an entire year to have her go out with you. And I'm so tired of hearing you complain about how you can't date anyone else but her!"

"Hey! I came all the way here with you to help you get that stupid arcade prize, that you fled away from because of... Erm... Was his name Tanaka?... Whatever, and Yuriko-san only hates me because of your stupid hijinks!"

"Hey! My hijinks aren't stupid! I made a lot of money because of that nonsense plot point! And don't even try to blame me! You were the idiot who kept doing it to the photo every time!"

"T-That's dirt! And don't talk about that here!"

"You're the one who started this arguing when you called my stupid hijinks stupid!"

"So you admit that they're stupid!"

As the two argued with each other as they shouted just loud enough that it wouldn't bother the other clients, a trio of girls passed by in front of the cafe's front window, which was directly in the line of sight of Yamada. When he was who one of the girls were, he instinctively closed his mouth shut as he started to feel panic and anxiety, both of which only got worse when he saw that those girls were entering the cafe.

"Hey, why did you shut up? And why are you sweating so much?"

"Daichi, just shut your mouth for a moment, and forget about Nanami-san already!"

"... You know what, screw this. I'm going home"

"No, wait!"

Then just as Daichi got up, he accidentally ended up colliding with someone head-on.

" "Uwaahh!!" "

And caused both of them to fall, but for some reason, Daichi didn't feel the cold hard floor of the cafe on his face, instead, he felt something warm and soft. Then as he lifted himself and a few seconds had passed for his eyes to adjust, he could finally see what had happened.

Daichi had accidentally fallen on top of Yuriko, who had also opened her eyes and was looking at him with surprised eyes when their eyes inevitably met. Daichi couldn't help but feel clench his hands, this caused him to feel a similar warm softness on his right palm that he had felt earlier on his face. That involuntary action of his, caused both him and Yuriko to look down, and there they both saw that he was grabbing one of Yuriko's breasts.

"!?!?!?"

Immediately after, Daichi felt a sharp and excruciating pain in his precious Low Countries followed by an equally sharp and blunt pain on his right cheek, as he was able to briefly get a glimpse of Yuriko's left hand punching him on the face. This caused Daichi to be forcibly removed from being on top of Yuriko as he fell to the side due to the impact of her punch.

Without Daichi on top of her, Yuriko quickly got herself up and looked at him with a disgusted face and angry teary eyes, as she put her arms in front of her chest to protect it from being touched again. As for Daichi, he was crouched on the floor with both hands in between his legs because of the pain that he was feeling there.

"Yu-chan! What happened!"

"Are you okay, Yu-chan?"

Then Aki and Ayano who stayed behind to make the orders, made their way towards Yuriko after they noticed what happened.

"... *Deeply breathes in*... *Sigh*... *Deeply breaths in*... ... Haaa... Yes, I'm fine, I just had an accident with this disgusting bastard"

Yuriko after calming down a little, managed to get her usual smiling face back before she spoke with Aki and Ayano, but the two could easily see that what she had on her face was a smile filled with anger as he eyes were closed, which caused them to feel confused and worried at why she was so angry at the person.

"... Erm... Yu-chan... Do you know this person?"

"Unfortunately, yes"

" "..." "

The two felt even more worried at Yuriko's evident hatred towards the boy who was currently kneeling on both knees and clearly showing that he was feeling a lot of pain somewhere.

"Yu-chan... If it's not too much, can we ask you why are you so... angry at this boy?"

"..."

Yuriko looked away for a moment, before coming closer to Aki and Ayano's ears and started to whisper something to them. As the two listened to what Yuriko was saying, the more disgusted their faces became as they looked at Daichi.

"... ... ... Yu-chan, how about we go sit somewhere away from this bastard?"

"I agree with Aki-chan, who knows what this guy might do if we stay close to him"

"Yes, let's go sit somewhere else"

"! Yuriko-san, w-wait a moment! Ack!? Uwaah!"

"? !?"

Daichi who noticed that Yuriko was starting to walk away, quickly got up in an attempt to stop her, but because he was kneeling in a position similar to a dogeza, his legs had gone numb and so he ended up losing his balance and failed in the direction of Yuriko.

But yet again, instead of the cold hard floor, he felt a soft warmth on his face and right hand, Daichi once again got himself in a lucky pervert situation. Looking up, he saw Yuriko still keeping her smiling face, but both her smile and eyes were twitching as she also had a vein popping up on her forehead. However, before either of them could react to their situation.

*Thunk*

A blunt yet loud sound coming from the direction of the cafe's entrance could be heard, causing everyone to look in the direction of the sound, and there they all could see a relatively short boy wearing an old-fashioned but still cool Yankee sujakan jacket almost glued to the glass.

The boy had a single streak of red wine hair amidst a sea of dark brown hair, that was located near his right hazel eye, which alongside his left eye, were looking like black holes, while a complete pitch black shadow appeared to be covering his entire face as he emanated a clearly murderous aura towards Daichi... That boy was Takeru... A very angry, selfish, and jealous Takeru.