Prologue (EDITED)

October 31, 1981

October 31, 1981

"He killed them!" Shouted Sirius as he stormed into the home of him and his wife, slamming the door shut behind him, his body and mind full of rage. "Peter sold them out!"

"What.." whispered Silvia Snape-Black who was standing in the kitchen cooking dinner for them hearing her husband from the hallway, "no, they can't be dead..they have to look after harry, watch him grow up, go to Hogwarts. He has to watch them grow old!" she cried, tears now trailing down her once well manicured face as mascara streams splashed onto the wooden floor beneath them.

Sirius glanced at his distraught wife as she now collapsed into his arms. "Shhhh darling..everything will be ok" he whispered into her ear as he rubbed circles with his fingers into her shiny, waist length, black hair, Silvia barely hearing him over the heartbreaking, echoing sobs travelling throughout their house.

After minutes of digesting what had happened, rage and anger was all the Black couple felt. "I'm going to kill that traitorous bastard sirius even if it's the last thing I do!" she shouted, getting up off of the floor where she and Sirius had sat just minutes prior and grabbing her black, initial engraved cloak that her brother had gifted her for her birthday.

"I'm coming with you, we will end him, together" Sirius said grabbing ahold of his wife's hand and apparating to Wormtail's home.

Bursting into Pettigrew's home, the couple found him sitting in the corner, wand in hand with a guilty, frightened look upon his face. "YOU BASTARD!" Silvia yelled, pointing her wand at him with one hand as she punched him with the other. "YOU TRAITOROUS, LYING, DEATHEATER BASTARD!" Silvia was hitting him repeatedly now as adrenaline filled her body, wanting to avenge her best friends' deaths.

"HOW COULD YOU" Sirius shouted, him now joining in after allowing his wife to get the first go at him. Sirius had his wand to Peter's throat, as did Silvia.

"You may have killed our friends Peter but you forgot just one little thing, nobody touches our family" said Silvia in a cold, unnerving voice.

"What she said" said Sirius from beside her, smirking.

"Please don't kill me!" begged Peter, "I had to or he would have killed me!" begged Peter again.

"YOU SHOULD'VE DIED. DIED RATHER THEN BETRAYING YOUR FRIENDS!" shouted Sirius.

"Now, we are going to kill you" stated Silvia.

"Together"

The killing curse was longing to touch their lips, but before they could say it, the traitor had grabbed a knife off of a table next to him, sliced his finger off and apparated out of the house leaving no time for Sirius nor Silvia to grab him. "Coward!" Silvia screamed as Peter apparated away.