Chapter Eleven (EDITED)

THANK YOU wolf117755  FOR SUGGESTING CLAUDIA AS YOUNG SILVIA, LOVE YOU <3

Claudia Jessie as Young Silvia Snape-Black

Ben Barnes as Young Sirius BlackLewis Capaldi as young Peter Pettigrew (again the courtesy of wolf117755 )Andrew Garfield as Young Remus LupinAdam Driver as Young Severus SnapeAlicia Vikander as Marlene McKinnonSophie Skelton as Lily EvansAaron Ta...

Lewis Capaldi as young Peter Pettigrew (again the courtesy of wolf117755 )
Andrew Garfield as Young Remus Lupin
Adam Driver as Young Severus Snape
Alicia Vikander as Marlene McKinnon
Sophie Skelton as Lily Evans
Aaron Taylor-Johnson as James Potter

A/N:THANK YOU FOR 100+ READS TOO! I DIDN'T THINK THIS BOOK WOULD LAST THIS LONG, THIS HAS JUST GIVEN ME MORE MOTIVATION TO WRITE MORE CHAPTERS <3

Ever since Silvia had had that nightmare, it had been playing on her mind over and over again an awful lot. A couple of nights ago she had scared the living daylights out of Sirius when she woke up screaming. She had had another nightmare, but this one was worse than the one she had about people with masks chasing her. This one was...worrying. It seemed so real. Too real.

Her mind drifted back to it often...

Spells were being cast left and right as Silvia took cover, Sirius crouching down next to her shortly after she did. "Silv, I need you to take Harry and his friends and get out of here" he spoke, fear evident in his voice.

"I'm not leaving you"

Sirius just sighed, knowing he couldn't beat his wife's stubbornness. "Fine, but don't you dare get hurt"

Sirius and Silvia glanced at each other before nodding their heads and standing up, wands out and shouting simultaneously "STUPEFY" to two people with masks (which now thinking about it, were deatheaters). Then the two separated, Sirius now joining with Harry dueling Lucius Malfoy. Harry shouted 'Expelliarmus', Malfoy's wand flying out of his hand.