Chapter Nine (EDITED)

A/n:This meme made me lol
I also haven't gone over this and edited so apologies for any grammar mistakes!

It was officially three weeks away from Christmas, most of the students were at Hogsmeade buying gifts for their family and friends

It was officially three weeks away from Christmas, most of the students were at Hogsmeade buying gifts for their family and friends. That included Ron and Hermione which meant once again, Harry was on his own until they returned.

Harry was currently underneath his invisibility cloak walking in the courtyard, trying to sneak past the twins who had just finished building their snowman. Unfortunately for Harry, the thick blanket of snow which covered the ground was showing clear foot prints as he walked.

Noticing this, Fred and George grabbed ahold of one of Harry's arms each hooking their arms onto his and began dragging him. His legs leaving imprints in the snow. Harry let out a sigh of annoyance before starting, "Guys, let me go!"

"Clever Harry" Fred spoke,

"But not clever enough" added George.

Fred continued, "Besides, we've got a better way"

"I'm trying to get to Hogsmeade" Harry groaned under the tight grip the twins had on his arms.

"We know" the Twins replied simultaneously before continuing "Don't worry, we'll get you there. We'll show you a quicker way" walking towards a staircase which was hidden away in a corner.

"Bless him" they spoke as harry grunted trying to free himself from their grip.

"Come on guys" Harry moaned.

"Now, Harry" Fred said before both of them saying again at the same time "Come and join the big boys"

Harry pulled the cloak off of him, an annoyed look on his face before asking "What are you doing!?"

"SHH!" the twins spoke silencing him. George looked around quickly before he turned to face Harry, Fred pulled out a folded piece of parchment.

Harry glanced at it expectantly, "What's this piece of rubbish?"

Fred and George glanced at each other as if Harry had three heads. "Hah! What's this rubbish?' He says" spoke Fred who looked at his brother, both of them grinning at Harry's statement seemingly offended.

Fred pointed at the parchment before saying "That there, is the secret to our success." Following on, George spoke "It's a reach giving it to you, believe me" said George.

Fred raised his hand pointing a finger before speaking, "But, we've decided that your needs are greater than ours."

Fred glanced at his brother, gesturing to the parchment "George, if you will"

George drew his wand from the inside of his jacket and holding it up right as he pointed it down at the parchment as he spoke, "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good"