Chapter Twelve

A/n:so sorry for this but felt like drama was needed

"Silvia, are you fucking crazy!?" spoke Sirius, baffled by what he had just been told in the early hours of the morning.

"Nope, I seem pretty sane" she replied popping the 'p', a smirk creeping onto her face.

For context, Silvia had returned from her trip to the castle (in which she did not tell Sirius) a few hours ago, simply laying down in the bed beside him. Then, when he woke up she proceeded to tell him that she had gone to the castle. Which for one, was insane in itself and THEN tell him that Snivellus had seen her and she told him everything.

"Silvia, I'm not joking, he cannot know! He will ruin this for us! Our chance to be happy again!" he continued.

Huffing, Silvia replied, "No, he wouldn't. He's my brother Sirius he would never turn us in."

Sirius let out a low, halfhearted chuckle before speaking; his face twisted with a mixture of fury and disbelief, "Don't make me laugh, that man would cease any opportunity of me being happy and living my life with you."

Silvia shook her head in disbelief, "Are you kidding me Sirius? Yes, he may dislike you but what about me huh? I was also in our group when we were at Hogwarts; the same group who would humiliate him at any chance they got. He forgave me!"

The Shrieking Shack had now became filled with raised voices as tension grew dangerously quickly, thank god it was out of ear's reach.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE HIS SISTER SILVIA! THAT MAN HATES MY GUTS, ALONG WITH REMUS' AND JAMES', HE WILL NEVER NOT HATE US!" Sirius shouted, Silvia flinched slightly but angry at the mention of her friends.

"DON'T YOU DARE BRING JAMES AND REMUS INTO THIS!"

"WHY NOT SILVIA? I MEAN AFTER ALL HE WAS THE ONE THAT GOT JAMES AND LILY KILLED IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

"HE DIDN'T MEAN TO SIRIUS! YES, WHAT HE DID WAS WRONG BUT HE CAN'T CHANGE THAT, JUST LIKE YOU AND THE BOYS CAN'T CHANGE WHAT YOU DID TO HIM. I MEAN, YOU ALMOST GOT HIM KILLED IN SIXTH YEAR! KILLING REMUS MENTALLY FOR FUCKING MONTHS!" Screamed Silvia, her cheeks red and her body shaking from anger.

Sirius clenched his teeth before biting back, "AT LEAST NONE OF US TURNED INTO A DEATHEATER! AT LEAST NONE OF US FUCKING MURDERED PEOPLE KNOWINGLY AND LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT!"

Silvia looked taken back by what he said, her eyes slightly welling with tears. Wiping them away furiously, she shouted again, "FUCK YOU! YOU THINK HE WANTED THAT!? YOU ALONG WITH THE BOYS RUINED HIS LIFE SIRIUS! YOU KNEW WHAT OUR LIVES WERE LIKE AT HOME BUT YET YOU CONTINUED TO BULLY, HUMILIATE AND TORMENT HIM. HIS ONLY EVER FRIEND BEFORE THOSE FUCKING DIRTY, MURDERING BASTARDS WAS LILY AND YOU LOT DESTROYED THAT FOR HIM IN FIVE MINUTES OUT OF ANGER! ANGER OF FINALLY STICKING UP FOR HIMSELF AFTER ALLOWING IT FOR FUCKING YEARS!"

Sirius's face was more than red now, his blood boiled. He stormed up to Silvia furiously, placing both of his hands either side of her preventing her from going anywhere as books on the shelf beside her fell due to the force. Silvia's nose was practically touching his chest.

"FUCK!" He roared, slamming his fist into the wall by his wife's head causing a hole to appear as Silvia brought her hands to her face, looking away preparing herself. Crimson, red liquid dripped from his knuckles.

Silvia looked at him in shock, fear consuming part of her body as she turned her head to look where he had punched. There now in the wall was a hole were hist fist had landed. Sirius backed away storming up the stairs of the shack before Silvia heard a door slam shut, the slam echoing throughout the shack causing it to shake.
~~~~
Normally, when Silvia and her husband fought it would only last a few hours before they went back to adoring every inch of each other but this time that was not the case.