Chapter Eighteen

There, curled up in a ball was Silvia. She had a rather horrifying, deep gash on her torso and a nasty bite mark on her neck.

She was fading very quickly. 'This is definitely how I die' she thought laughing to herself, groaning in pain as she did so.

Severus was speechless. He didn't know what to say or do. He had an idea but he didn't know if it would work. One could only hope.

Ron and Hermione watched in horror as Silvia lay there slowly bleeding out, Professor Snape crouched down beside her muttering something over and over again. "Vulnera Sanentur"

Sure enough, the wounds that covered Silvia's body began to heal but they left scars. However, the bite on her neck didn't change. She was bit on a full moon. Severus only prayed that she wouldn't be a werewolf.

Silvia stood up, wincing as she moved her head. Her face paled when she touched her neck. She looked at her hand, blood. Silvia could've cried if there wasn't more serious matters happening at that moment.

She began to panic, remembering that Sirius was also here somewhere. She turned to her brother "Sev, where's Sirius?"

"Why would I care where that murderer is?" Spat Severus.

Silvia rolled her eyes, he had clearly adapted brain damage when he and Sirius got thrown. She snatched his wand out of his hands and pointed it at him muttering a spell in hopes it would help him remember. And sure enough, it did.

"Silvia what the hell just happened?" Severus asked

"Ron and Hermione can catch you up, right now I need to know where Sirius is" she said gesturing to the two kids next to her. That was when she noticed something, Harry a.k.a her godson was not with them.

"Bloody hell" she said.

Before anyone could question her anymore, she darted off towards the forest where she could see hundreds of dementors surrounding it. She could only hope she got there in time.
~~~
When she arrived, Sirius and Harry were surrounded by dementors. Harry was trying to conjure a patronous charm. "Harry!" Yelled Silvia, she rushed over to the two.

The dementors had begun to attack Silvia now, she already felt weak enough due to the large bite on her neck and this was just worsening it.

She collapsed next to Sirius, her hand in his. Harry tried desperately to conjure his patronous but it wasn't working. The lake next to them had completely frozen over. Finally, Harry's patronous had worked but only for a small amount of time before the charm vanished and the dementors attacked the three again.

The dementors gave Silvia and Sirius the kiss.

A white and blue essence began to flow out of the mouths of Silvia and Sirius, Harry looked ahead. There on the other side of the lake, stood a stag. Not just any stag, a patronous.

Harry looked at it in shock. The dementors were hit by the patronous shield and they were casted away. The essence that floated above Sirius and Silvia's mouths dropped back into their mouths and they both took a gasp of air, they both breathed. They were alive.

Harry's vision began to fade as darkness consumed him. He fell besides Silvia and Sirius. What a lovely family reunion!
~~~~
Harry awoke to the face of Hermione staring back at him. "I saw my dad" he stated.

"What?" asked Hermione, clearly not believing him.

"He sent the dementors away, I saw him across the lake" Harry elaborated.

Hermione prevented Harry from saying anymore, "Harry, they've captured Sirius and Silvia. Any minute, the dementors are going to perform the kiss."