Chapter Twenty

After a few moments of silence and thinking, Harry spoke again "You were right, Hermione

After a few moments of silence and thinking, Harry spoke again "You were right, Hermione. It wasn't my dad I saw earlier. It was me! I saw myself conjuring the patronus before, I knew I could do it this time, because..well, I had already done it!"

Harry's face beamed as he asked, "Does that make sense?"

"No!" responded Hermione her voice full of fear as she added, "But I don't like flying!"

Buckbeak began to fly down, Hermione started screaming in fear as Harry screamed in excitement, opening his arms. He got nostalgia from when he did this in Hagrid's lesson.

They landed at the top of the Dark Tower. Sirius and Silvia turned their heads to look at the commotion, Silvia's head still resting on her husband's shoulder. They saw the two kids approaching their cell door.

Hermione pointed her wand at the door, "Bombarda!"

The door blasted off of its hinges, Silvia and Sirius ran out of the cell and onto Buckbeak. Harry was at the front, Hermione was behind him, Silvia was behind Harry and Sirius was at the back.

Silvia absolutely hated heights so her face was buried into Harry's back the whole time. Sirius was laughing with pure joy enjoying every minute of it. Silvia hadn't heard her husband laugh like that for years.

They landed in the courtyard, Sirius helped his wife off of Buckbeak. Silvia spoke first, "Bloody hell, I'm never doing that again!" She felt sick.

"Let's hope you won't have to, darling" responded Sirius.

Silvia turned to Hermione, "I have a feeling that me and you are going to be very good friends"

Hermione smiled, "It would be my pleasure, Mrs Black"

Silvia chuckled, "First of all, it's Snape-Black and second of all, call me Silvia or Silv, my friends do" she winked at the girl and then focused her attention back on Sirius and her godson.

"We'll be forever grateful for this," started Sirius. "To both of you."

"I want to go with you" spoke Harry softly.

"One day, perhaps" said Silvia, giving the boy a half-smile.

"For some time, our lives will be to unpredictable. And besides.."

Sirius placed his hands on Harry's shoulders. "You're meant to be here."

"But, you're innocent." Muttered Harry.

"And you know it. Both of you. But, for now that will do until that traitorous, ugly bast-"

Silvia couldn't finish her sentence due to Sirius placing his hand over her mouth. "Hush my love, children are present"

Hermione and Harry laughed as she scowled. He took his hand off of her mouth as he spoke to Harry again, "I know you're so tired of hearing this, but you look so like your father." He placed his hands either side of Harry's face as he continued, "Except your eyes, you have-"