Chapter Sixteen (EDITED)

"Wait!" Shouted Harry as he and Hermione chased after Ron and Scabbers

"Wait!" Shouted Harry as he and Hermione chased after Ron and Scabbers. The two stopped as they watched Ron dive for Scabbers.

"Scabbers, you bit me!" scolded Ron.

"Harry!" Hermione started, panic lingering in her voice, "You do realise what tree this is"

It clicked. "That's not good" said Harry as he shouted to Ron, "Ron, Run!"

Ron looked up, his eyes widened as fear washed over his body. He pointed behind the two, "Harry, Hermione, run!"

The two spun around and they were met with a growling, huge, shaggy black dog. "It's the grim!" exclaimed Ron.

The dog darted towards Ron, jumping over Harry and Hermione. It latched onto Ron's leg as he screamed and groaned in pain. "Harry!" yelled Ron.

"Ron!" shouted Harry as he and Hermione ran after him and the grim. "Harry!" Ron screamed, absolutely terrified.

"Help!" he screamed as the dog began to drag him into a hole which went under the Whomping Willow. Harry dived to grab Ron's hand but Ron was pulled through before he could reach him. Ron screamed as he got dragged. Harry was screaming his name as he tried to see where the grim had taken him. A crow flying through the hole after them.

Whack!

"Oof!" The two groaned in pain as one of the branches from the Whomping Willow hit them, sending them flying. They could hear Ron's screams, Harry took Hermione's hand. "Come on!" cried Harry as the two attempted to reach the hole. The branches of the Whomping Willow crashing down on the ground near them.

"Move!" said Harry as a branch almost crushed them. The two froze, "Duck!" Shouted Hermione as a branch came swinging. Harry did in fact, not duck.

He was pushed off his feet again and onto the ground. Hermione turned back after seeing if Harry was okay, bad idea. She jumped over a branch but was then hit right on her waist by another and was lifted off of her feet and into the air. That's going to leave a bruise. (A/n: seriously though imagine the bruises)

Hermione screamed as she was transported through the air, Harry ducked as the branch which Hermione was on flew towards him. Harry searched for his glasses through the grass. 'Aha!' He thought as he put them on.

As his sight focused again, Hermione was coming towards him again. "Harry!" Hermione reached her arm out and grabbed onto his shirt, Harry looked down and then back up again preparing for the worst.

Harry was off of his feet, not for long though. Hermione let go of him as they neared the hole, Harry flew through the hole and landed on his stomach. Hermione came sliding in soon after which resulted in her landing on top of him. "Oh, I'm sorry." mumbled Hermione as she crawled off of him and helped him get to his feet.

"Don't worry" Harry reassured her.

"Where do you suppose this goes?" She asked looking around.

"I have a hunch" he responded as the two began to venture further into the Whomping Willow. "I just hope I'm wrong" he added.
~~~
The two crawled out of the tunnel and onto a rather dusty floor. Harry nearly shat himself as he looked around. "We're in the Shrieking Shack, aren't we?" whispered Hermione.