Chapter Twenty-Four

"Don't tell your mother you've been gambling" stressed Arthur to Fred and George as the group of teenagers and adults made their way down the stairs that they had previously went up to get to their seats

"Don't worry, Dad" began Fred agreeably, "We've got big plans for this money, we don't want it confiscated."

George added on, "Yeah, and besides we made most of it from the mass-murdering love birds!"

Remus snorted as Sirius and Silvia stared at them blankly. Silvia spoke, "Arthur, I may murder your son."

Arthur turned to the woman, smiling "Be my guest, the burrow will certainly be more quiet!"

Fred and George looked at their father as the both spoke, "You traitor!"

Arthur shrugged as the group reached their tent. Once inside, Arthur began to light the fire which made Silvia extremely happy. Yes, it was summer but she gets cold no matter the temperature; throughout the whole match, she had been squished between Remus and Sirius's bodies in order to keep warm.

The boys were cheering away as the adults watched extremely amused, Fred and George were tap dancing as Harry chanted Viktor Krum's name. There was no surpise at the fact Sirius was joining in with them.

*BANG*

Arthur and Remus looked up concerned as they dashed towards the tent's entrance, Silvia rolled her eyes at their dad-persona coming out as she listened to the teenagers and child-man.

"There's no one like Krum!" Ron exclaimed.

"Krum?" Echoed Fred, "Dumb Krum?"

Ron spoke like a teenage fan-girl, "He's like a bird, the way he rides in the wind."

Fred and George flapped their arms as they circled around Ron, mocking the Bulgarian Seeker. Silvia glanced over at Harry, grinning at the look on his face. Ron continued, "He's more than an athlete."

Fred and George threw their Irish flag over their brother as they once again called 'Dumb Krum'. Sirius was grinning wildly as he also spoke, "He's ever so handsome."

The twins looked at him shocked that he was joining in,

"He's an artist." Ron concluded as the young weasley girl, Ginny, now butted in,

"I think you're in love, Ron"

"Shut up" hissed Ron as his older brothers laughed at him. The twins now began to sing, along with Harry AND Sirius.

"Viktor I love you.
Viktor I do!
When we're apart my heart beats just for you"

Sirius glanced at his wife as he sang the last sentence, the small-awe moment was over just as quickly as it started as more explosions went off and Arthur and Remus came back inside the tent hurriedly.