Chapter Six (EDITED)

A/n: Thank you wolf117755 for the amazing tiktok edits, I love you!Also readers, I messed up the order between these scenes and Quidditch

Also readers, I messed up the order between these scenes and Quidditch. I thought Quidditch came first but I re-watched it and it didn't so apologies about that and to anyone that got a bit confused, I've tried to make it work in this chapter though along with the Hogsmeade trip. The scene with the portrait was intentional.

And yes, I lost a few brain cells writing this chapter, this is quite a long one too.

"He looks a bit peaky" spoke a voice.

"Peaky?" Spoke another one, "What do you expect? He fell over a hundred feet" spoke another, sounding the same as the previous.

The previous voice spoke again, "Yeah come one Ron let's walk you off the astronomy tower"

"and see what you look like" the other added on.

Harry began to slowly open his eyes now, "Probably a better sight then he normally does".

The group   of people that were huddled around him smiled. He sat up, grunting a little from his body aching. "How are you feeling?" Hermione asked looking at him in concern.

"Oh, brilliant" he replied sarcastically (Definitely got the sass from James but now thinking about it, he must have got the sarcasm from Silvia for her brother was too)

"Gave us a right good scare there mate" George spoke. Or was it Fred? I don't know.

"You fell off your broom" began Ron.

"Really?," Harry continued "About the match, who won?"

Everyone just gave side ways glances to each other before Hermione stood "Um.." she paused, shaking her head and then continued, "No one blames you Harry, the Dementors aren't supposed to come inside the grounds. Dumbledore was furious as soon as he saved you he sent them straight off"

Once Hermione had finished, Ron spoke again, face looking a bit nervous "There's something you should know too Harry erm..when you fell, your broom, it sort of blew into The Whomping Willow.."
Ron unwrapped what looked to be a blanket covering up the brooms' remains and picking up half of a stick, "sooo yeah.."

Harry's face turned changed into a look of grief? Annoyance? Sadness? It's hard to tell really. After the conversation, the group of friends left leaving Harry to rest.

~~~
Harry and Ron stood next to each other as Professor Lupin spoke, teaching them about boggarts.
They were supposed to have learnt this before the Quidditch Match but the lesson was postponed due to them being behind on some work.

The wardrobe at the front of the classroom began to shake and rock, "Intriguing isn't it?" Spoke the professor.

"Would anyone like to venture a guess as to what is inside?" he continued, asking the class.