Chapter Three (EDITED)

Today was September 5, students had all ready gone back off to Hogwarts and Sirius and Silvia were slowly counting down the days until they go themselves

slowly counting down the days until they go themselves. They were putting together a plan, they had to get into Hogwarts and get that traitorous rat and kill it, once and for all. If the Ministry couldn't do it because they were too dim to realise then they would. And the couple wouldn't rest until it was done.

Sirius and Silvia had no where to go so they kind of..took over moony's home for the time being. But Sirius assured Silvia that it was completely fine and if anything Moony would be grateful for them for putting stronger intruder charms on his home unlike the shittiest charms they had ever seen when they had broke-. No, entered and borrowed without permission in the first place.

"Sirius, if we happen to get caught while at Hogwarts what then my love?" Silvia asked curiously.

"Then I guess we lay down, shag one last time and prepare to die!" Sirius said cheerfully.

Whack! Silvia punched him in the arm but burst out into fits of laughter a short time after. Silvia planted a passionate kiss upon his lips as he put a hand around the back of her neck. Things got intense pretty quickly and before they knew it they were on top of a bed. "Sirius we can't do it in Rem's home, I refuse" she laughed. She could imagine Remus' face when they told him that they had done the deed in his own home while he was away teaching at Hogwarts. Yes, they knew because they had been watching him pack. Obviously.

"ok, ok" Sirius said, pouting. 'If Remus loved me that much, then he wouldn't mind' he thought, smirk growing.

"Merlin, do you remember that time when we were in your Gryffindor Room after you snuck me in and you told me everyone was out at dinner, so we started making out, clothes thrown merlin knows where and you on top of me on your bed, and just as we were in the middle of shagging James, Remus and Peter had walked in!" exclaimed Silvia, now cackling on the floor with tears.

Sirius remembered that as clear as day. Peter had gone bright red and ran out, Remus had shook his head in a disappointed dad way and James said 'Jesus Christ get a room! I'm scarred for life!'. Sirius chuckled thinking about it, giving his wife a kiss on top of her head.

"It was funny though" said Sirius, grinning. "Although, I was annoyed that I didn't get to finish with you" he continued. Silvia just shook her head and layed her head back onto his lap and closed her eyes.

It was merlin knows what time when Silvia had awoken to the sound of Sirius'..confused? voice in the kitchen muttering things like 'How can a man have this much chocolate!?' Silvia smiled to herself and shook her head, Moony loved his chocolate. She sat up and walked into the kitchen where she found Sirius trying and failing to cook what looked like pancakes.

"What is going on in here, darling?" She spoke amused.

Sirius spun round so fast, almost knocking over his coffee which was on the side next to him in the process fearing that it was someone from the Ministry coming to get them. When he saw that it was just Silvia, his body relaxed but his face went into a look of disappointment. "I was making breakfast for you, love!" He exclaimed, annoyed that his surprise was now ruined.