Chapter Twenty-Six

a/n: i deeply apologise for the amount of times i've changed this book's cover

a/n: i deeply apologise for the amount of times i've changed this book's cover. i just want to make the one, yk what i mean? i think this is it though! :)

The group which consisted of Weasleys, Blacks, Potter, Lupin and Granger hurried along the pathways of the village in order to get to the Post Office. Bill and Charlie decided to tag along to see everyone off, however Percy, who apologised like there was no tomorrow, said he really needed to get to work.

"I just can't justify taking more time off at the moment." he had told the group, 'Mr Crouch is really starting to rely on me.'

Of course, the one of the twins couldn't resist the urge to not say anything to the poor boy, 'Yeah, you know what, Percy?' George said seriously, 'I reckon he'll know your name soon.'

For this, Molly had given him a right scolding and Silvia had failed to contain her laugh whilst Sirius and Remus told her to be respectful.

Luckily for them, the group didn't have to travel to the station on foot as Molly had braved the telephone in the village Post Office to order three muggle taxis to take them to London.

Molly apologised over and over -like Percy had done beforehand to the others- to Sirius, Silvia and Remus telling them that she was sorry that she didn't have her own form of transport and that the three could take Harry and Hermione if they wanted to to the station and that she and the Weasley children would meet them there. Of course, the three adults disagreed tremendously and told her that they really didn't mind and if anything it was something new, Harry and Hermione certainly wouldn't want to either as that meant leaving behind Ron.

When the taxis finally arrived, the looks on the driver's faces were thunderous as they heaved seven heavy Hogwarts trunks into their cars. Yes, if you were wondering, Harry and the others did question why there was seven but luckily, Remus managed to cover it up by saying that it was Mad-Eye's extra belongings that he didn't have time to take.

It certainly was an entertaining wait for the group though, you had Molly constantly scolding the twins for doing merlin-knows-what and Remus and Sirius teasing Silvia about her being a professor. Things like, 'Professor Black, are you a mass-murderer?' or her favourite one, 'Professor Black, I'd happily take detention from you if it means I'd get rewarded for it'. The last one was obviously said by Sirius.

Silvia decided she would be called Professor Black as she didn't want to cause confusion between herself and her brother and because she decided that Snape-Black would be too much of a mouthful.

However, as amusing as it was to watch Sirius and Remus tease her, it was even more amusing to see the amount of Dr Filibuster's Wet-Start, No-Heat fireworks went off unexpectedly when Fred's trunk sprang open, causing the driver carrying it to yell with fright and pain as Crookshanks clawed his way up the man's leg. Fred got a right scolding for that one.

Our Fate ・S. Black・(Harry Potter Era)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara