Chapter One (EDITED)

BEFORE YOU START, PLEASE DON'T JUDGE MY BOOK OFF OF ACT ONE! I'M AWARE IT'S BADLY WRITTEN, I'LL BE EDITING IT FULLY AFTER THE BOOK IS FINISHED FULLY. I PROMISE YOU IT GETS BETTER 🥲🤞🏼

"Oi, Silv wake up" whisper-shouted Sirius Black through the cold, damp, sharp walls of his Azkaban cell

cell.

He was attempting and failing to wake up his wife, today was the day they escape this hell hole. Sirius had asked the Minister of Magic for his copy of the Daily Prophet, when asked why he simply responded with 'want to know what's going on in the outside world don't I?' In truth, he had spotted Pettigrew acting as a pet of a ginger-haired family. He had shown Silvia and they had agreed it was time that this came to an end and they finally got their justice for not just themselves but for Lily, James and Harry too.
Over the years of being locked away, him and Silvia had discussed what life would have been like, had they not been arrested and thrown into Azkaban.

Would they have met Harry? Would Sirius, Silvia and Remus be like they were before and remained best friends after that nerve wracking night? Would Sirius and Silvia had been parents? Thoughts like that wracked through their minds and conversations for 12 years.

The Ministry clearly hadn't caught Pettigrew. The traitor. Over the years they had been imprisoned, no one had come to visit, sure you had the odd few house elves who delivered food (if you could call sloppy goo with peas mixed in food) but they were always unsocial and would mutter all sorts of things ranging from 'dirty murderers' to 'vile death eaters'.

Over the years Sirius and Silvia had learnt to accept it, for they were never getting out of here. That was true, all until now.

"Silvia for christ sakes woman, wake up!" Sirius whisper-shouted again. This must have been what? The tenth time now?

"Im up!" responded Silvia.

Sirius rolled his eyes. 'Dramatic women and their "beauty sleep"' he thought.

Suddenly, it dawned on Silvia. Tonight was the night they escaped! After 12 years, she may be able to finally feel happy again. She would see Remus, that's if he wants to see us, if not then they would have to unfortunately obliviate him for obvious reasons, they couldn't risk their necks by being thrown back in here again.

"Sirius, do you realise how dramatic you can be at times my love?" Silvia asked innocently.

Sirius gasped dramatically and put a hand to his heart, "I am no such thing Silvia Snape!" he responded dramatically.

"Snape-Black" said Silvia correcting him.

Sirius just laughed and reached his hand through the bars of his cell and touched Silvia's face gently. "We're getting out of here tonight darling, one way or another and then i can finally kiss you again, I can give you my famous padfoot hugs and I can touch you properly again and-"