Chapter Ten (EDITED)

A/n:This meme is actually cute imo

Wanted posters of Sirius Black and Silvia Snape-Black overlapped one another on the walls of Hogsmeade

Wanted posters of Sirius Black and Silvia Snape-Black overlapped one another on the walls of Hogsmeade. Harry, Ron and Hermione were walking through the village, visiting a variety of different shops one of them being HoneyDukes.

Harry was filling them in on how he got there without being noticed, "Those weasles..they never told me about the Marauders Map" muttered Ron, disappointment clear in his voice.

Hermione spoke up, "Harry isn't going to keep it, he's going to turn it in to Professor Mcgonagall. Aren't you?" she gave Harry a stern look.

"Oh yeah sure," Ron began sarcastically "along with his invisibility cloak?"

As they continued walking, Hermione noticed someone "Oh look who it is, Madame Rosemerta." The boys looked to where Hermione was looking, Rosemerta was nailing something on the Three Broomsticks' door.

Catching Ron off guard, Hermione spoke again "Ron fancies her."

"What!? That's not true"

"Professor Mcgonagall!" what in merlin's name was the Minister doing here? Hagrid and Mcgonagall were too!

"Let me Minister" said Hagrid attempting to open the door to the Minister's sleigh looking carriage but ripping the it off instead.

"Oh Hagrid,"

"Sorry about that" Hagrid apologised.

Fudge continued, "Rosemerta, my dear! I hope business is good" he said walking towards her.

She began walking towards him, hammer in hand, a thunder of fury on her face, "It would be a lot better if the Ministry wasn't sending dementors into my pub every other night."She was pretending to hammer his face. What an iconic woman.

Fudge looked down before replying trying to find his words, "We have..we have killers on the loose."

Rosemerta continued with the conversation whilst she finished nailing on the sign, "Oh Sirius and Silvia Black in Hogsmeade! I mean, what would bring them here?"

"Harry Potter" whispered Professor Mcgonagall.

Confusion came on Rosemerta's face before repeating, "Harry Potter!?" In a rather loud tone.

"Shhhh!" hushed Fudge, Mcgonagall pushing them inside the pub.

Looking to where Harry was, Ron and Hermione panicked seeing that he wasn't standing next to the two anymore. Looking infront of them, footprints with no owner had began to appear in the snow, "Harry!" Hermione called after him, knowing he was using the cloak. The two began to run after him.
~~~
Cloak around his body, Harry opened the door to the Three Broomsticks and stepped inside, shutting the door in the face of Ron and Hermione. Ron pushed it open but before they could step inside they were moaned at by skull-looking objects. "No underage wizards aloud in today!" "Shut the damn door!"