021

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE:"Break The Status Quo

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE:
"Break The Status Quo."

     ABOUT 30 minutes had passed by as she searched the halls, her stomach was growling from not really touching her breakfast and also skipping lunch

ABOUT 30 minutes had passed by as she searched the halls, her stomach was growling from not really touching her breakfast and also skipping lunch. Her irritation level was on about a medium, and she was slowly getting more pissed off with every room she went into that Dart wasn't in.

Where in the hell was he?

"East is clear." Mike's voice came through on the walkie, it was attached to the loop of her jeans. "No sign of Dart."

"Goddamnit." Violet mutters to herself, the only place she hadn't checked yet was the school gym.

Guess that where she's headed.

She turns the corner down the hall to the gym, she pushed the double doors open as she entered the room. She makes it across the court as she keeps a close eye out for Dart, and she also makes sure to keep an ear out for his high pitched chittering sound that Will said he makes.

But she doesn't see nor hear anything, the last place she needs to check is the girls and boys lockerooms.

"West is clear, too." Dustin replied, "Will?"

"South is clear." Will answered, "Lucas? Anything?"

"Nothing here, man." Lucas informs.

Violet pushed the boy's locker room door open, and she entered the room and realized it was practically picth black in there. Luckily, she brought a flashlight and she quickly turns it on as she searched through the room. So far, she wasn't seeing shit. But then, she catches the sound of something.