043

Chapter Fourty Three:"You're such a menace

"You're such a menace."

    THE gang was all here, present and accounted for

THE gang was all here, present and accounted for. It was time to explain just what the hell went on in the last few days.

Each group had their fair share of strange encounters and situations in the last couple of days.

Dustin, Steve, and Robin we're decoding secret Russian code at Scoops Ahoy and somehow roped Erica into their plan. Violet, Max, and El were figuring out the mysterious behavior behind Billy and Heather. Jonathan and Nancy were investigating rabid rats. And Joyce, Hopper and the journalist Murray Bauman had kidnapped a Russian scientist and pried information from him.

In the end, everything tied itself together in a nice little bow, as the Upside Down and all that comes with it tends to do. It's become quite the pattern.

Everything is always connected.

And now here they were, standing amongst eachother as a whole and catching up on what each of them have been through.

"The Mind Flayer, it built this monster in Hakwins, to stop El and Violet, to kill them and pave a way into our world." Mike elaborated to the group surrounding him.

"And it almost did." Nancy revealed, glancing momentarily at her little brother. "That was just one tiny piece of it."

"How big is this thing?" Hopper questions in morbid curiosity.

"It's big." Jonathan murmurs, "Thirty feet, at least."

"Yeah." Lucas agreed, glancing guiltily at Hopper. "It sorta destroyed your cabin."

Violet snorted as her head's laid on Max's shoulder, "Destroyed is an understatement."

"Sorry." Lucas whispered to the older man, who looked rightfully agitated by the news of his home being damaged.