033

Chapter Thirty Three: "Farrah Fawcett, seriously?!"

"Farrah Fawcett, seriously?!"

     VIOLET had a busy day ahead of her, it was the day that she had been waiting for all summer! Her best friend was back from camp, she was finally gonna get to hang out with Dustin after a whole month of him being away

VIOLET had a busy day ahead of her, it was the day that she had been waiting for all summer! Her best friend was back from camp, she was finally gonna get to hang out with Dustin after a whole month of him being away. Hanging out with the party has without a doubt been great this summer, but it wasn't complete without Dustin.

Before he left he told her that he's scared that when he was gone they would have more fun without him, so herself and the party made a plan to welcome him home in the best way to prove his fears were just that, fears. So at 2:45 PM when her wrist watch beeps on her wrist and wakes up her up from her slumber, she rolls out of bed and began her search for an outfit to wear that day.

She made less of a mess today with the levitating clothes being thrown about, and she found an outfit to wear alot quicker this time than she had last night. A striped rainbow short sleeve turn down collar top, and black denim overall shorts.

She wipes at the dot of crimson beneath her nostril, then she makes her way out of her bedroom and heads to the bathroom. She swings the door shut with her a wave of her hand and locks it with a turn of her wrist, then she walks over to the shower and turned the water on. As she waits for the water to heat up, she quickly relieved herself before she strips off her pajamas and hops into the perfectly warm shower.

She starts with washing her hair, making sure to thoroughly shampoo and condition the silky raven-colored strands as she hummed Michael Jackson's Beat It to herself. When she finished her hair she ducks her head under the shower head, closing her eyes as the mixed hair products poured down her face and trailed to the shower drain.

After she made sure all the suds were free from her hair, she gets started on her body. She scrubs at her skin with a blue towel that's lathered in apple cinnamon scented soap, and she washed herself thoroughly from her head to her toes. Once she feels squeaky clean she stands under the shower head, rinsing off and getting rid of the leftover soap.