This Might Not Be The End

Hi
So uhm...
Here's the deal.

Leaving Violet Harrington's story unfinished is unsettling for me, I really wanted to finish it off strong, and I think that I can.

I use this website to watch movies and tv shows for free so that I'm not giving my money to Zionists (Disney, Marvel, The Duffer Brothers, Noah Schnapp, Brett Gelman, ect.) and I think I can use it to continue writing this fic.

I know that Jenna Ortega is Pro-Palestine so I don't have to worry about her, and Sadie doesn't have social media so I don't know her stance on the Palestine and Gaza genocide and I haven't seen anything about her being Pro-Israel. (Please let me know if you've seen anything that I may have missed.)

But yeah, I think that I can continue writing this fic again, it might not be the end of Violet Harrington's story.

To those who don't want to read this book anymore as it continues, I completely understand and I respect your choice fully.

But for others who do want to read, please know that I am 1000% Pro-Palestine, I've wanted and have been fighting and calling for a ceasefire since I learned what was happening in Gaza, and I will continue to keep fighting, speaking out, and spreading awareness until the occupation ends and I see a free Palestine 🇵🇸

So yeah, this is just something that I've been thinking about it for awhile, and I wanted to let you guys know about it.

Please let me know in the comments how you guys feel about this announcement, I can answer any questions that you guys may have.

Okay, I'm gonna head out because I have a cold and I'm literally coughing up a lung like every other fucking minute. I love you guys, bye xx