028

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN: "You Are Such A Mom

"You Are Such A Mom."

     VIOLET was filled with an immeasurable amount of relief the second Eleven walked past the Byers home threshold

     VIOLET was filled with an immeasurable amount of relief the second Eleven walked past the Byers home threshold. While every bone in her body wanted to rush over and crush the curly haired brunette in a warm hug, her feet stayed planted on the wooden floors. Deep down she knew there was one person who needed a hug more than she did, and so she stood there and watched, a soft smile on her lips as Mike and Eleven finally reunited.

Her heart warmed at the sight of the two of them, for months on end she heard an earful from both parties about how much they missed each other. It felt so good to see them finally back together, standing before eachother with happiness and tears gleaming in their eyes.

"Eleven." Mike breathed softly, curling his arms around her shoulders and holding her tight.

"Mike." Eleven gasped, her eyes fluttering shut blissfully as she sinks in his embrace.

"Is that...?" Max trails off, eyes wide with wonder as she looked between Violet and the other two boys beside them.

Violet nodded, not tearing her eyes away from the two infront of her. "Yeah, that's her."

Mike pulls away, keeping ahold of her shoulders and cradling them in his hands. "I never gave up on you. I called you every night. Every night for-"

"353 days." Eleven shook her head,  fond smile curled on her lips. "I heard."

"Why didn't you tell me you were there?" Mike asked, frowning in severe confusion. "That you were okay?"

"Because I wouldn't let her." Hopper spoke up, snatching the raven-haired boy's attention away from Eleven as he turned to him with wrinkled brows. As the two teen's reunion comes to an end, he walks up to the younger girl and stares her down. "The hell is this?" He asked gruffly, irritation seeping in his words as he took in her appearance. "Where have you been?"