Kaz- Into The Flame

T.W: more sexual content, discussion of trauma and some violence

=============

Kaz let out a relieved breath .Her smile grew and he felt himself smiling back.

His hands were shaking and he was trying to keep it under control.

She looked like a siren in that water, ready to sink his ship and drag him down to the dark depths.

The ends of her flaming locks slipped below the surface darkening them to a shade closer to freshly spilt blood.

He wanted to have that hair tickling his chest as she rode him.

His fantasy was dashed as his thigh started to throb painfully. He massaged the limb with his free hand trying to release the tension in the muscle. He kept his expression neutral refusing to show her just how bad it was now.

He didn't wish for her to see any more weakness from him tonight.

Kaz was already punishing himself for falling asleep in her arms and for subjecting her to his regular terrible morning routine. What if he had struck her in the throes of his episode? He'd hate himself even more than he already does.

He needed to get himself in check. He had this beautiful woman to take care of. He fought another moan at the memory of her warm hands against his body,the trail of fire she'd left as she'd smoothed her hand down his bare stomach. His cock had hardened instantly under her touch. When she had brushed over his erection he had seen stars and had nearly climaxed just from that brief contact. He fought the sensation, adamantly refusing to be a disappointment.

Knowing her history and having an idea of the experiences that Amira has had, he wished to be more than just the monster everyone had seen him as ,he desired to show her pleasure under his hands.

"Come here ." He asked and watched as she moved to re-settle herself so she was now leaning on the side of the tub closest to him.

As she was now facing him she boldly leaned over to kiss him again. He was fast becoming addicted to her kiss. Siren indeed he mused.

When she ended their brief kiss he struggled not to ask for another. He watched her as she reached over the edge of the tub to grab his cane that been set against the tub. Kaz fought to not immediately reach for it back from her. It was a intrinsic need to keep it close at hand as he felt incomplete without it .

He distracted himself by watching her twirl his cane in her small,agile hands. She was admiring the images etched along the sides and the carved crow that topped his cane.

She balanced the cane in her palm marveled by how light it actually was.

Content with her inspection she passed it back over to him. He set the shampoo bottle down to accept his cane from her gratefully. His hands flexed on the cane, instantly comforted to have it back in his hands once more.

" That is exquisite workmanship." Amira commented, " May I ask what happened for you to need it.?" She watched him set the cane down on the tile beside where he sat.

"I fell off a roof when I was younger. Shattered my leg and it did not heal properly. The cane helps me manage the pain. It also helps to have a hidden weapon with you at all times too." Kaz replied with a casual shrug

Amira's eyes drifted slowly down and Kaz stilled as her eyes roamed over him before meeting his eyes again.

"You have never asked Nina to heal your leg?" Amira questioned him

Kaz knew it was an innocent question but he felt himself flinching. His limp had become an essential part of his character. People always underestimated him because of it. Most days he accepted things as they were, but he wasn't completely immune to self recrimination and the desire to be whole.