Revenge Is Just The Start

I rolled to my side stretching out.  I was alone in the big bed.

I sighed as I slid out of the covers and went to freshen up.

The shower was quick. I wanted to go see Nina.

I smiled when I saw the pile of clothing left out for me along with a plate of strawberries with cream, some fresh pastries and a cup of tea. 

Kaz had somehow in the middle of everything else had someone else get me some of my own clothing. How the man figured out my sizing I had no clue. He was simply amazing. I grinned as I popped a strawberry in my mouth savoring the mix of sweet cream with the tart fruit.

I grinned even wider as I picked up the black lace and silk lingerie from the top of the pile of clothes.Kaz was not being subtle about what he wanted.

I heard something fall and I noticed I had knocked over a small velvet box. My eyes widened.

" Kaz...." I said affectionately as I bent to retrieve the tiny box.

I opened it and gasped at the delicate silver chain that lay inside. There was a small single diamond cut into a teardrop. On the back was a small engraved K.

I laughed the man really was wanting to let the world know I was his. I'd wear it with pride.

I slid into the lingerie and put on the necklace. It lay perfectly just between my breasts.

I pulled on the pants, enjoying the feel of them against my bare skin.The pants were a soft leather. The seams stitched with silver thread. They were beautiful and hugged my curves.

The top was a black silk with small ivory buttons attached with matching silver thread.

I left the top buttons undone showing off the edges of lace and the stunning gift Kaz had left me.

I wanted to simply enjoy my tea and the rest of the strawberries but my anxiety wouldn't let me.

I took a sip of tea,popped a few more berries in my mouth and rushed out of the room.

I nearly collided with Jesper as I got out into the hall. He grabbed my shoulders to steady me.

"Woah there. Where's the fire Amira?" Jesper chuckled as he looked me up and down, focusing a little too long on my cleavage for my liking.

I growled," Jesper not now, I'm going to see Nina."

Jesper grinned," Great I'll come with you.  Do you like the new clothes? Kaz asked me to get you some things. You can thank me for my impeccable taste. "

My eyes widened," You picked these out for me? How'd you even know my size?"

Jesper grinned," Kaz gave me that info. The man is extremely thorough. You should of seen his face though when he noticed the lingerie I picked up. That man is so in love with you. "

I smiled as I reached up to touch the necklace. I glanced over to Jesper who was grinning down at me. I told Jesper softly," I love him too. I don't think I love the idea that you picked out my lingerie, even if i'll admit I appreciate your taste. I will need to bring you shopping with Nina and I when she's better. "

Jesper looped his arm with mine," Its a date gorgeous, now let's go see my other beautiful friend."

I laughed and let Jesper lead the way.

When we got to Nina's room I was surprised to see Kaz sitting in a chair at the side of her bed.  His eyes widened as he saw me. He took his time looking. His focus went briefly to the necklace and then the lace. I watched him grit his teeth and it made me grin. While I enjoyed his attention I wasn't here for him.  I needed to see how Nina was doing.