Kaz-Awakened

Kaz's mind was racing. He had never felt so conflicted. His body was humming from his post climax euphoria and yet he was also still incredibly nervous.

Amira was everything he knew he wanted and needed in a partner. She was strong,brave,witty,and sexy as hell.

He was beginning to realize now why people craved sex. Why it made people foolish. Why men would do nearly anything to get in bed with a lover.

He owed Jesper and Nina an apology. Honestly he had been so cruel to them both about their sexual exploits. He was quick to critize them saying it was an unneeded distraction.

Amira was watching him curiously and he realized he had gotten caught up in this thoughts.

Somehow Amira had him forgetting himself and even more miraculously being able to touch. Of course his initial reaction to the contact was as expected but she'd quickly pushed him past his usual aversion to permit her access to his bare skin.

He had been very touch deprived for a long time and her affection and attention with him was making him quickly become addicted to her touch.

He squeezed her hand, enjoying the warmth of her smaller hand in his. She smiled up at him as she led them over to the large bed set in the far corner of his room.

She released his hand and he watched her silently as she slipped off her towel and slid under the sheets. She patted the open space she left for him and watched him.

Kaz's hands shook as he lossened his towel from his waist letting it slip from his hands to pile on the floor at his feet.

Amira took the opportunity to inspect him again and he had to fight the urge to cover himself with his hands.

Her pupils were dilated and he marveled at the way her chest rose and fell with each breathe she took. Her hair was cascading over her small shoulders,the ends brushing the tops of her breasts.

She was very stunning woman and he knew her ex employer at her brothel would had made alot of profit from her. He wondered how'd she'd gotten herself free from that work, he would ask her about it at a later time.

He settled on to the edge of his mattress keeping alot of space between them.

He had never shared a bed with anyone and especially not being both fully nude. It was making his heart race just seeing her laying so prettily.

She said to him softly," You can get closer Kaz I promise not to touch you if you don't want me to. I don't think you'll be very comfortable sitting at the edge of your bed like that."

Kaz nodded feeling foolish as he shifted over closer to Amira. He propped himself up to sit against the headboard so he could see her clearly.

When she placed her hand out to him he hestiated just briefly before taking her hand in his again. He interlocked their fingers and she smiled up at him.

" Amira I..." he was interrupted by a loud knock at his door.

Kaz growled and got back off the bed. Amira had covered herself in his sheets and he picked back up his towel to confront whoever decided it was a good idea to bother him right now. It had better be a very good reason or he'd be smashing someone's teeth down their throat.

He limped over to the door and yanked it open yelling " What!?"

Jesper's smug smirk greeted him. Kaz sighed running a hand through his hair pushing it back.

"Jesper what do you want?" Kaz asked him.

When Jes's smile widened he wanted to punch him. Jesper said excitedly," Figured you'd want to know Amira isn't in the room you left her in. I've got the other's looking for her now."

When they both heard Amira's laugh Kaz watched Jesper's expression change to shock,Kaz groaned.

Jesper smirked widely at him," I guess ill call off the search then. What is she doing in your room Kaz? Wait why are you in a towel? Did she, did you two..."

Jesper's eyes widened as he rambled getting even more excited.

" Shut up Jesper, she used my chambers to freshen up and I took a shower. Now if there isn't anything more pressing you need from me can you kindly fuck off." Kaz seethed frustration spiking.

Jesper took Kaz's shifting moods in stride as he always did.

"Is she hungry? Are you actually having a meeting with her in your towel? Is she in a towel too?" Jesper continued his rambling much to Kaz's disapproval.

When Kaz growled again Jesper threw up his hands in surrender taking a step back from the door," Dont fret Kaz. I'll go rally the men and call off the search. I'll tell them you have it handled. You know its good that it was me that came to you. Nina would not keep quiet about this."

Kaz seethed," She would because she knows what id do. You should know better too. Do not speak about this to anyone else or you will not enjoy the consequences."

Jesper went to pat Kaz, then stopped realizing Kaz's shoulders were bare and Kaz would most likely hit him.  He nodded as he said cheerily," You kids have fun and don't do anything I would do." Kaz slammed his door shut again cutting off Jesper's laughter.

He took a few calming breathes trying to settle back down.

Amira's sweet voice carried over from the bed," Kaz it's okay, your reputation as a moody,broody bastard isn't going to change. Jesper didn't mean any harm. Besides the others will find out about this eventually or did you plan to keep us a secret.?"

Her voice quivered at the end and Kaz glanced over to her. He wasn't sure how to reassure her when he still wasn't even sure what the hell he thought about everything himself. He just knew he wanted to spend more time with her so he figured it was worth it to tell her as much," I want to spend time with you Amira. I admit I am not sure about much else when it comes to us, but don't think I'm ashamed of being your company. I..I like you Amira and I want to know more about you."

Amira sighed and gave him a small smile watching him approach the bed again. When he was unfastened his towel again she said softly," I fear I more than just like you Kaz but ill deal with that. You don't owe me anything."

Kaz stilled at her confession. Her words shook him to his core. She was admitting that she was okay with who he was and didn't care about his violent past or his brutal reputation.

" Why Amira?Why are you choosing me?" Kaz asked her sheepishly as he sat back in his spot,resting against the headboard. 

She shrugged at him replying," You don't choose Kaz it just happens. You are more than just a gang leader Kaz. You have potential to make alot of change in this city if you're motivated enough."

Kaz scoffed," I am self serving, I am cruel. I lie, steal and kill to get what I want. I am not a good man Amira don't let your attraction to me cloud your judgment."

Amira's eyes narrowed " Kaz don't think me a fool. I know bad men Kaz. I've worn their handprints. I have scars. I know what you are Kaz and I also know what you can be too. Now will you kiss me again and show me just how bad you can be?"