New Friends and Enemies

I smiled when Kaz conceded and leaned down to kiss me again.

When his lips brushed against mine I sighed contently letting him set our pace.

He was sweet with his kiss but he seemed just as starved for my attention as I was with him. He added pressure and sought entrance with his tongue.I conceded to his demand easily savoring the feel of his tongue dancing with mine.

He was a quick learner he seemed to remember just how I liked my kisses. The amount of pressure I craved and the technique.

He had us both panting again when he ended the kiss.

"Damn Kaz you're getting very good at this." I sighed as I winked at him.

" I plan to excel at this and I want you to crave my kiss. " He rasped watching me closely.

" You're a perfectionist Kaz it's in everything you do. You try to fit the pieces together like its a puzzle that needs solving.This isn't something that needs to be perfect. It should be chaotic and messy, it should be near desperate with desire." I said affectionately as I reached up to tuck an errant strand of dark hair back from his gorgeous face," You don't need to fight so hard to keep control. If you trust me, if you want this just feel it Kaz."

Kaz's eyes narrowed slightly, that adorable furrow back between his dark brows again. It made me grin at him which only made his frown deepen.

"I won't mess this up Amira, I want you to enjoy being with me." Kaz said softly," I don't know how to be less controlled."

I gave him another small smile and kissed his cheek," You just need to let yourself be in the moment. Don't think about every single step. Your body knows what it needs and you can do this only if you let yourself fully trust me. Can you let me take charge for a while? Can you trust me?"

Kaz settled himself back against his headboard and took a rallying breathe before he responded " I can only promise to try."

" That is all I ask of you Kaz. Now may I move on top? " I asked him softly.

His eyes flashed and I knew his mind was racing with all the erotic possibilities in having me straddling him from above.

" Please." Kaz growled and I moved slowly giving him time to still change his mind. I hovered above him holding the headboard not letting my weight press into him just yet. I kept his gaze as I slowly sank down on him to settle myself and I stilled letting him adjust.

He had gritted his teeth, but his arms slid around my waist, his hands resting on my bottom. I still didn't move just watched him.

I felt him knead my ass and I grinned down at him.

"You okay Kaz?" I asked him needing to know.

His response was to grind me against him.I shivered as jolts of intense pleasure shot straight to my core. I felt myself growing more wet, my body readying for him.

He was hard again, his erection pulsed as he slid me up on his length.
He growled beneath me and I knew he felt my arousal pooling between my thighs. My slickness letting him easily glide between my folds. When he lifted his hips involuntarily up against me I moaned.

I had to close my eyes as the sensation coursing through me nearly had me climaxing.

" No look at me Amira." Kaz hissed and I had to force my eyes open again.

" You feel incredible Kaz, I honestly cannot wait to feel you inside me stretching me, filling me completely but that will come later. Besides we need proper protection." I said near breathless