Pleasure and Promises

I stood under the spray watching the water pinken as it was spiraling around the drain.

My body ached and I knew I was covered in cuts and bruises. The warm water was helping relief some of the tension in my muscles.

Kaz had not joined me as he was seeing to the injured and organizing the all newcomers.

Kaz had initially been irriated by all the young faces that had greeted us upon our return. He had muttered about not being an orphanage but he had been surprisingly gentle to the young ones.  He had seen that they were fed a warm meal and seen to by a healer that Kaz had on his payroll. He had been busy assigning sleeping arrangements when he had asked me to go to his room and clean up. He had promised to be up later once everyone else had been settled.

I wanted to get clean and go to check in on Nina. Inej had been at her bedside and she had told me Nina was resting when I had tried to see her earlier.  I wanted to give Inej space. The fact Inej seemed more settled and wasn't trying to stab me was a great thing. I didn't want to push her if I could help it. I needed to see Nina and know she was okay but I'd let her rest tonight and go to her first thing tomorrow.

My emotions had finally caught up with me and I ended up sitting in the shower crying my heart out. I needed to release the fear, pain and rage inside of me.

Kaz found me like that,sitting in the shower shivering because the water had cooled and I had been too lost to bother turning it off.

Kaz bundled me in a towel and moved us in front of his fireplace. He held me in his lap stroking my hair and rubbing circles on my back as I cried.  He didn't talk just let me feel him and his presence was a comfort.

Kaz smelled like blood and gunpowder. When he kissed me I tasted mint and alcohol. He had had himself a drink before he came to find me.

As I started to calm down another need rose within me. I began to unfasten his tie. His hands slid down to my ass and he rocked me against him making me shiver as I intimately rubbed against his hard body.

He knew what I wanted and needed.He helped me to remove his shirt. As I shifted in his arms, he groaned.I ached to feel him deep inside me again.

"Amira.. are you sure.?" Kaz asked me softly concern on his beautiful face.

" Kaz I have seen to much death today. We almost lost Nina, I just want to feel something other than what I'm feeling now. " I said brokenly

" Amira..." Kaz said my name like a prayer and it had me looking up at him.  His eyes were shining and his love for me was written all over his face.

He gently cupped my face and kissed me so sweetly I shuddered.

I appreciated his restraint but I didn't want soft or gentle from him. Not tonight.  I was angry and I wanted to fuck away my fury with this gorgeous man.

"Kaz give me your darkness. I need this,please." I gently begged him and I watched something switch in him.

The softness slowly left his eyes.His hands fisted in my hair and he yanked my neck back. I moaned at the perfect tension he'd made. He licked up the column of my neck before he whispered gruffly at my ear
"Are you sure Amira? Once I release it I cannot cage it again until it's ready to let go of me. I don't want to hurt you. "

He was panting, I knew I had excited him and intrigued him with my desire to see his darker side. I knew this was a unspoken need of his for me to have him this way and yet he was still holding himself back.  I wanted everything.

" Kaz you won't hurt me.  Im ready, give me more." I gave him a reassuring smile.

He moaned before he kissed me, lifting me up in his arms to carry me over to the bed. He tasted and teased my lips,his kisses eager and hungry . He ended the kiss tossing me down onto the mattress. I watched him tug his pants off. His beautiful muscles bunching as he bent and stepped free of the clothing.