Harry Osborn

"Do you know why you are here, Mr. Osborn?"

"I assume it has something to do with me being the Green Goblin."

The man in front of me had on a long trench coat and a black eyepatch, "It has to do with the fact that you killed my best woman."

My breath hitched. How many people did I kill?

"Who?"

"Do you recognize the name Spider-Woman?"

I could see the mask in my mind's eye. I nodded.

"Do you recognize the name Piper Parker?"

I closed my eyes tightly. That was how this started. She was my best friend. She told me that Spider-Woman's blood couldn't save me. I had to convince her that she was wrong.

"Yes, she's my friend."

"Spider-Woman gave her life to save you. She once told me that 'I will either cure him or die trying. I couldn't save his father but I can save him'."

"Where's Piper?" I asked.

"Watch this."

He pressed a button and a screen lowered. He left the room and a recording played.

"Test 1..." the camera scuffled a lot before focusing on Spider-Woman wearing regular clothes with her mask, "I really hope this doesn't explode."

5 seconds later the screen went dark.

"Test two..." this time she was hanging from the ceiling about 5 feet away, "please don't explode, these cameras are too expensive."

It didn't explode and she ran over to it only for it to explode in her face.

"Test 10..." she pulled her mask off and I had to stifle a scream. Piper's face. Piper was the woman under the mask, "Damn it, Ozzy, you better be worth my money."

It didn't explode but when she ran it through a simulation it was toxic.

"Test 50..." she was on the ceiling again. She was wearing a sports bra and sweatpants and it looked like she'd just woken up, "I was about to fall asleep when I had this idea. It's been almost a year since Harry made the worst mistake of his life and I'm going to fix it but if this doesn't work then I am truly stumped."

She ran it through a simulation and...

"Fuck."

The next test opened on her looking about 2 years older. She was 16 in it.

"Test 51... If this doesn't fucking work then I am going to fucking cry because If I don't figure this out then Harry's going to die and it will be my fault. I got the materials I needed from Shield. I've gotten better equipment from Stark Industries. Hell, I even got a new camera and better simulation software.

She ran her formula through the simulation and whatever the simulation was made a small ding.

She looked at it in silence for a second before her face broke out into the biggest grin.

"YES! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! THANK YOU! HARRY! I'VE DONE IT! YEAH! Who's got the cure for Harry? I've got the cure for Harry! Oh yeah!" She started dancing.

Then the video switched from a log to something that could've been a HUD from a video game.

It showed heart rate, it scanned the surroundings.

"Harry!" it cut through the transmission.

"Harry's dead little girl."

"Harry isn't dead, Asshole."