Once When She Was Young - When Morgan Met Her Parents

This Chapter is based on something that happened in my story Once When She Was Young. If you are planning to read that then you might want to read it before you read this oneshot.

.

.

Spoilers bellow:

.

.

.

 A little bit of background if you've never read it and never plan to is that in the story: the blip happens and both Tony and Pepper turn to dust leaving an orphaned Morgan in the care of a 17 year old Piper Romanoff. This takes place after they're back. Piper is in a coma.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey Morgan?" MJ called.

"Yes?"

"Get your shoes on, we're going to meet your parents."

Morgan ran into the room with her shoes and said, "I thought we were going to wait until Momma got better."

MJ had to blink back tears. Her wife was in a coma and they had no idea if she was going to get better. When Bruce got back and said he'd talked to her everyone's hopes rose but it's been a week since he did the treatment she told him about and there'd been no change.

"Momma would want you to meet your real parents."

"But Mommy, you and Momma are my real parents!"

"I know, Morgs. But don't you want to know your birth parents?"

Morgan considered it for a second before saying, "I guess so. I could have two pairs of parents!"

Morgan pulled on her shoes and it gave MJ time to pull herself back together.

"Ready!" Morgan jumped to her feet.

When they got to the tower Friday recognized them both and let them through without IDs.

They stepped in the elevator and MJ said, "Fri, take us to the floor Tony and Pepper are on."

"Do you want me to tell them to get ready?"

"Sure. If they need to."

"They said they're ready when you are."

The door to the elevator opened. Tony and Pepper were sitting on a couch.

MJ led Morgan over and said, "Morgan, this is Tony and Pepper Stark. They're your mom and dad."

Morgan pointed at Tony and said, "Momma told me that you're super cool and that one day me and you would get to play games and have tea parties together!" She then pointed at Pepper and said, "Momma told me that you were super cool and ran a super important company and that while I might see you less you were probably cooler than my dad!"

Tony spluttered, "She said what?"

Pepper chuckled and said, "A tea party sounds fun."

"I love having tea parties! I have them with Momma, Mommy, Harley, Neddy, and sometimes Karen or a guy named Eugene."

"Neddy?"

"Momma and Mommy's spider!"

Tony gave Mj a questioning glance.

'Harmless' MJ mouthed.

Tony nodded.

"I get to have 2 pairs of parents! Momma, Mommy and you guys!" Morgan said excitedly.

MJ slipped out of the room. She wanted to see her wife.

She ran into Bruce on her way there.

"She needs time," Bruce told MJ

"I want to go check on her!" Mj said.

"She told me it would work, you just have to wait!" Bruce argued again.

"I can't wait, that's my wife!" MJ snarled. She'd be there for her no matter what.

Mj pushed bast bruce and continued to the room but when she opened the door she paused in shock.

The cot was empty.

A small grin appeared on MJ's face. Her wife was awake. Her best friend was back.