All Hallows Dare

Late Halloween chapter! Happy All Hallows Day. I don't really like this chapter so I'll probably post another Halloween Chapter. The end also suck because I wrote this in the span of an hour. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

"PARKER!"

Piper turned around to see Flash staring at her.

"Don't listen to him," Michelle said.

"It's fine," Piper waved her girlfriend's worry away and walked up to Flash, "What do you want?"

"I have a dare for you," He sounded amused.

"And... I'm leaving, bye Flash," Piper turned around and started walking away.

"I know your secret."

Piper froze and turned around, "What secret?" She was pissed. Beyond pissed. What right did Flash have to go through her stuff?

"I know you are so nerdy you cosplay as Spider-woman in your free time."

Piper had to keep herself from looking relieved as she said, "So what if I do?"

"My dare is that you come to my halloween party in a week. Your nerd friends can come too. If you can pass for Spider-Woman then I won't tell anybody."

"This isn't a dare. It's blackmail."

"Will you do it?"

Piper made up her mind rather quickly. It was either risk Flash telling everyone and someone realizes she's actually Spider-Woman or pretend for a party, "I'll do it."

Then she walked away before Flash could get another word in.

"What was that?" Ned asked.

"Flash invited us to his halloween party on the stipulation that I wear my Spider-Woman 'cosplay' and pretend to be Spider-Woman."

"How does he-"

"I don't know. I need to figure that out. I agreed to do it. The worst thing that will happen is him realizing I"m actually Spider-Woman. If he does I can just scare him into not telling."

"Wait, we're invited too?" Ned asked.

"Hell yeah."

Michelle laughed, "Nerds."

When the day of the party arrived Flash was looking for Piper to walk in. He saw her friends but he never saw her. It didn't help that there were 3 Spider-Woman's at the party. One of them was so convincing that he was almost positive that she was real. She shot webs around the room and whenever people asked she did backflips and everything.

He cornered all of them individually until he talked to the hyper-realistic one.

"Are you Parker?" he asked.

"Don't know a Parker, dude. I came for the food."

"So you're really her?" Flash asked skeptically, "Prove it."

She backflipped on the spot.

"Shoot a web or something!"

"Ok, man you caught me." Piper pulled the mask up over her mouth as she walked towards the table that had food and drinks.

"I've seen you shooting webs Parker."

"It's silly string."

"You know what, Parker. I have to hand it to you. Your costume is pretty cool."

All of a sudden there was a bunch of yelling and cheering. Flash turned as Piper quickly pulled her mask down. He didn't miss her fiddling with her prop web shooters as every single one of her muscles tensed.

"Kingpin joined the party!" A guy ran up and clapped her on the shoulder, "You and the other spideys should fight him, ha ha."

"Flash?" Piper said.

"What?"

"Do anything you can to keep your guests away from Kingpin and tell Ned and MJ code oldies."

Flash laughed, "It's just some guy in a costume."

"Then ignore me, but if someone gets hurt it's your fault."

Flash rolled his eyes but went to go look for the loser squad.

He found them dancing.

"What do you want?" Ned asked while MJ just flipped him off.

"Piper told me to tell you guys Code Oldies or something."

They both froze and said, "fuck." in unison.

But they couldn't do anything because more cheering erupted from the entry way. The 3 Spider-Womans were all dancing around the kingpin. It was clear that the kingpin was losing as they all landed their fake blows in the little show that they were putting on. Hell, Piper's web almost looked real.

When he was finally taken down the Spideys high fived and danced off.

"Piper!" MJ called.

She walked over and said, "Hey guys, I'm gonna take this guy outside to get some fresh air."

"Ok, that's a good idea. He probably didn't expect to get ambushed," MJ nodded.

Piper helped the guy to his feet and they both walked out the door.

"What's cold oldies?" Flash asked.

"It means Piper has to go. We might not see her again. It depends on if she can convince her aunt," Mj said.

Piper came back an hour later. Flash found her picking bits of her silly string off the wall.

"Hey, you're back," Flash said.

"You know you should show your other guest some attention!" Piper replied with the same snark that Flash would've expected from Spider-Woman.

"You can drop the act, you won the bet."

"Maybe I don't want to. Maybe I can't."

Flash grabbed at teh strang of silly string on the wall trying to make a point but looked at it in show when it didn't instantly give away.

"What the hell-"

Piper quickly reached up and grabbed it off the wall and said, "You should work out, man." before bouncing off to interact with the guests.

He felt his phone buzz and checked it.

"Spider-Woman just moments ago dropped off the one and only Kingpin! Looks like kids will be trick or treating safely tonight!" was the headline.

"Yo!" One of Flash's friends called, "Did you invite the real spidey to your party?"

"Of course! Why?"

"Dude, the kingpin that was here like an hour ago was totally the real kingpin. And have you seen her grabbing webs off the walls? They're totally real too!"

The next day Flash was having an existential crisis as he pondered the question, Is Piper Parker Spider-Woman?