~Chapter 2~

Days passed after the ball, but Giyu could never seem to forget the butterfly princess. He sipped his tea while sitting in the beautiful garden of his palace. He stared blankly at the purple wisteria flowers, which were hanging from the ceiling. I wish i could meet her again, he thought. However, someone yelling snapped him out of his trance.

   "Tomioka-sama, this is the invitation for the meeting tomorrow," his butler said quickly and rushed off, dropping the gold envelope on the round table. Giyu's eyes widened. The meeting between all kings from all the major kingdoms took place biannually. But he was confused. Anyways, he read the letter.

    It said that the meeting would take place in the Sun kingdom. Giyu was allowed to bring one to three guests. Giyu ran all the way to his father's office. Once he reached there, he leaned against the wall to catch his breath.

    "Oto-san! What is the meaning of this! Weren't you supposed to be the one to get this letter?" Giyu asked his father. His father smiled. "No, you were supposed to get it. Its because i named you the crowned prince."

    Giyu stood there, speechless. How? Wasn't it supposed to be Tsutako ne-san? Giyu briefly nodded and dashed out of his father's office. On the way to Tsutako's room, he met her.

    Just by looking at him, she knew what he was going to ask her. "Yes, Giyu. I declined being the queen. Oto-san asked me, too. But i think the kingdom would be better in your hands." Giyu's jaw dropped again. Tsukato gave up the title for him? Before he could say anything, she walked past him. "Wait! Ne-san!," he yelled,"Let me at least take you to the meeting as my guest!"

   Tsukato stopped."Hm?" she said, turning around,"Well, if that's what you really want, then fine." She flashed him a smile, and walked away, her blue dress mimicking the waves of the sea. While Giyu walked back to the garden, he thought about who he could bring. Then an idea struck him. He briskly walked to the familiar pink-haired guard. 

   "Sabito, would you like to come to the meeting with me?"

   Ok, now i have two people to bring, Giyu thought satisfactorily. His maid had already picked out his outfit for tomorrow. It was a black suit with a dark blue overcoat, and a silver tie. Beside it, was a silver floor-length cape, with a fur rim. On it was the Water Kingdom crest pin his father always wore. it was studded with gems and diamonds, each a shade of blue. 

   The night passed quickly. Giyu woke up and got ready. He pinned the silver cape on with the crest pin. It was a custom for all the leaders to wear these silver capes when they come to a meeting. Tsukato, Sabito and Giyu got onto the carriage and were on their way to the Sun kingdom.

   The Sun kingdom was really magnificent. Of course, it was the biggest empire in the land. it was made completely of golden glass, gems, and precious stone. The three stepped into the kingdom, the guards guided them to the meeting hall. 

   In the middle of the hall was a giant glass round table. Giyu took his place at the table and was surprised to see Sanemi there. Sanemi motioned for him to sit beside him. Sanemi had only brought one guest, his little brother, Genya. Sabito and Tsukato stood behind Giyu and Genya stood behind Sanemi. 

     Giyu tapped his foot on the floor while he waited for the others to arrive. But, when the King of the Butterfly Kingdom, Tanaka Kocho, arrived, he was shocked to see who the king had brought with him.

[Im sorry it was short. i'll try to do better in the next chapter:)]