~Chapter 22~

Giyu stayed up all night for a few weeks, trying to get the plan firm. 

He knew exactly where Muzan's hideout was. He had to assign slayers to fight each upper moon. This was an awufully difficult task, as he did not know what the uppermoons were, what their powers were. He only knew a few things, like how one of the uppermoons looked, and the effects of the first uppermoon on Tanjiro. He lighted a lamp and went back to drawing the map as the sun set. He was so focused in planning, he didn't see someone standing at the entrance of the room. 

"May I come in?" A voice, sweet as honey, said through the darkness.

"Yeah, sure." Giyu said, not looking up. She came and kneeled across him. 

"Thank you for working so hard," Shinobu said, smiling. 

"Your welcome. But we can't let that incident repeat. I don't want anyone else I'm close to get hurt in any way," Giyu sighed, rubbing his temples,"Even if it leads to me not having much rest."

Shinobu frowned. She got up, put her hands on Giyu's shoulders, and pushed him down onto the ground. 

"What-"

"Sleep." She laid down beside him and wrapped her hands around him. 

Giyu's face heated up, seeing and feeling Shinobu in his arms. He hugged her.

"Thank you." He almost fell asleep immediately. Shinobu smiled softly at Giyu, his chest rising and falling. She stretched her neck and kissed him on the forehead. 

"I really love you," She whispered. 

TAKING ATTENDANCE! SAY HERE :D

vote too pls