~Chapter 5~

With Shinobu...

    "Let go of me!" Shinobu thrashed and flailed on her kidnapper's shoulder. The man with blue stripes did not let go. Shinobu screamed at them to let her go, but they did not care. They were going away from the kingdoms at a fast speed. The three kidnappers did not utter a word. Shinobu was a smart girl. She knew she could not escape. She had to leave a trail somehow. Without them noticing, she bit her finger and let the blood drip onto the path behind them. She winced and cradeled her finger.  Please, find me, she internally prayed. For some reason, she wanted the Water Prince to rescue her. Her heart fluttered. Was this love?  The kidnappers probably suspected Shinobu, as she was too quiet. She could smell the faint sweet scent of a sedative, and then felt a stabbing sensation in her neck. Oh, they sedated me. Her eyelids drooped as she said another silent prayer before she slumped on the kidnapper's back. 

   "This is the girl," a voice echoed. Shinobu's vision cleared and she found herself in a kneeling position, her hands tied to each other, on her back. She was in a large black room, with only a chandelier glistening on the top. In front of her, there was a black chair. NO, that was not it. It was a throne. She was dressed in a simple white tunic. She tried to free her hands. She tried to struggle. To no avail. She heard footsteps. Tap. Tap. They were getting louder. A chill went down her spine. Shinobu only noticed then how cold the room was. Then, she saw a figure approacing her. Tap. Tap. A hand reached for her face. She jerked away immediately.

   "So this is the wisteria girl. Hm," A voice so icy it could slice through nothing echoed across the room. Shinobu shivered. Tap. Tap. Tap. Shinobu was known to have been born with special blood. It healed humans, while it killed-something. "Who-who are y-you!," Shinobu screamed, thrashing against her binds. The person reached for her. She felt her body turn rigid. I can't move. I can't move. Wild thoughts smashed against her skull. I can't move. She started floating in the air. "Put me down!" she shouted. She started panting. Screaming. Yelling for help. The unknown person clicked his tounge. He snapped her fingers. Shinobu stopped screaming. Against her will. She aimlessly moved her mouth. No sound. Absolute silence. She felt a cold finger run down her bare shoulder. It pierced her skin. Blood. Purple blood leaked out from her elbow. Pain pierced her hand. No, no, no. it felt like all her cells had burned. But the stranger immediately pulled his finger away. He held up his sizzing finger to her face. 

   "Now you know why we want you. You destroy us. Demons."

   The grip on her was released. She fell to the floor, clutching her hand in agony. She glowered at the man. All she could see was a white hat. A white tie. Golden embroidery on the suit. Who was he? Before she could take a better look, someone dragged her by the elbows. "Take her to the dungeons," the same man's voice said. 

   Shinobu was throw into an empty cell. What were they going to do to her? Shinobu leaned against the wall, to exhausted to do anything. But she learned something. She was the destoryer of demons. She could kill them. That man was probably their leader. Then, she remembered. She remembered what made her able to see him in the first place. 

    Red eyes. Deep red eyes. Like two blood moons in a dark sky. Two moons never meant anything good. They were non-existent. She was not sure of that anymore. As far as she knew, demons did.